Friday, February 20, 2009

7 months and a new hairdo!

Yes it's true...Davis is 7 months old today! I know, I'm in shock too! It just doesn't seem possible that my baby is that old! Davis is just an amazing little guy! He learns and does something new everyday and it just amazes us! He is just the happiest little guy too! First thing in the morning, he's all smiles! Yes he's a morning person...just ask his Daddy :)! Jeff swears he gets that from me...and yes it's probably true! He isn't quite crawling but boy does he sure try! He gets up on all fours and rocks like crazy! It won't be long and our little guy will be crawling all over the house! He's now mastered his walker and actually runs in it now. It is the funniest site to see! He's so proud of himself too! He sits up like a pro now and is even attempting to pull himself up on things. He constantly babbles, screeches and screams which usually has Jeff and I just laughing our heads off. One day when Jeff got home from work Davis was so excited and started "talking" to Jeff. I think he was telling him all about his day :)! It was too precious!

Another milestone was hit by Davis this week. He had his first haircut! Yes I finally broke down and had it cut. I wasn't real excited about it but I knew it needed to be done. He looks so grown up now. What a handsome little guy we have :)! Here are a few pictures:


Look at how long my hair is!!

My comb-over before my haircut

Aren't I handsome! (After)

Thanks Kerrie for cutting my hair!
No big plans for the weekend. Jeff and I are in the process of trying to find a Church around Madison. It's just too hard getting to Inwood in time for church on Sunday. Plus Davis has been eating at 8:30 a.m. so that wouldn't work real well with trying to drive to Inwood. We would be in the van driving down there at that time and about half way there. I know it's going to be a long process but we know God will guide us to the right Church. We still will be going to Inwood for dinner with Lee, Judy, Tami, Alan, Corey and Brian though :)!
We hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! God's Blessings to you all!




4 comments:

Just Mom said...

HAPPY FIRST HAIRCUT, DAVIS!

What a sweetie.

the boedecker family said...

Looks SUPER Davis!!!

Kerrie said...

He did really great!!! AND he's precious. :)

Tess said...

What a handsome little dude!! It is amazing how much a haircut makes these little ones look older!!