Wednesday, April 01, 2009

New Pictures...

I'm getting so horrible updating this blog! Sorry all you faithful readers! Here are some more recent pictures of Davis. I'm sure they are a few weeks old already but there the newest ones I have uploaded to my computer!












Hard to believe he'll be 8 1/2 months old on Friday! He's doing so much now! He started crawling about 2 weeks ago and along with that came the pulling up on everything! He has no fear what so ever and often lets go while he's standing in front of something. Of course he usually falls on his butt! Doesn't seem to bother him though! Can't turn your back on him for one second or he's into something he's not suppose to be into :)! Davis is just amazing!! He was sleeping through the night but caught a cold (or maybe it was his teeth) and that changed real quick. We are trying to get him back to doing that but so far he just doesn't want to sleep though the night again. Last night he woke up at 11:30 p.m. and wanted to play! He was so mad at us for trying to get him down to sleep that he cried and threw a fit for 30 minutes! He sure has an attitude sometimes :)! It's amazing how much of a personality little ones can have! He loves to eat too. He is a G*erber P*uff addict. He LOVES them! He has had some of our food...mac 'n cheese, goulash, mixed fruit and had loved it all. One night we let him try some baked potato and he was feeding himself. Needless to say most of it was on him and on the floor! He had great fun though! I don't think we'll have a picky eater by any means which is good!

Can't wait for the weather to warm out. Davis LOVES being outside too. Winter has been here long enough! At least we didn't get the 6 to 12 inches they were predicting yesterday. Not sure what the weekend will bring though!

Hope everyone is well. God's Blessings to you all!!

4 comments:

Just Mom said...

I LOVE the tongue stickie-outie phase.

Sounds like he's growing nicely. YAY!

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Cute pictures!

You are going to have so much fun with him outside this summer....I always loved being outside with the kids in the summer...so much fun!

Jennie Thompson said...

I can't believe how much he has changed! He looks so grown-up. Thank your lucky stars that he isn't a picky eater and keep giving him new things. My kids seem to be on a rotation of about 8different foods!

the boedecker family said...

Cute pictures!! He is getting so BIG!