It's amazing how much you miss the sunshine when it's been gone for over a week. I was so happy to see it peaking out of the clouds this a.m. I was even more happy when it became a completely full sunshiny day :)! It really lifted my spirits and a lot of other peoples too (I'm sure)!
It was my "Friday" at work today. Davis and I get to hang out all day long now for the next 4 days. Does anyone have any ideas on how to entertain an almost 20 month old?! I'm open for suggestions!! Tomorrow morning we have MOPS so I'm pretty sure that'll be great for him so he's not so bored at home with me. I'm hoping it's nice tomorrow too so we can maybe (fingers crossed) head outside tomorrow afternoon after lunch. I printed off a bunch of recipes for edible play dough today so I guess if all else fails we'll be making a few batches of that to play with :)! I thought about buying some "real" play dough but I know for a fact that Davis will eat it. He still tries to eat his crayons too! I might take him to town on Friday to get his haircut. I hope that goes well. Last time he did great but the buzzer scared him. I hope it didn't scar him for life!
On another note, my baby is becoming a "bully" at daycare! For the past two days now he's hit kids with toys or pushed the littlest one of the bunch down! I hope this is just a faze. He's getting time outs and redirection so hopefully that'll help. He's not the smallest kid there anymore so I'm sure he's testing the waters and also trying to see what he can get away with at daycare now too. He's been throwing toys and hitting us here at home for months now. Our daycare lady probably thought I was making it up..ha! He's still my sweet little boy..just going through one of those ever so lovely toddler fazes.
I suppose I better get off the computer and go make some supper. What to make, what to make?! I think it's a good spaghetti night...but then again who knows! Have a good one everyone! Gods Blessings to you all. I'll start posting pictures again one of these days too! Your all just lucky I've started blogging again..ha :)!! I'm actually very glad to be back at it!
1 comment:
Agree! The sun was wonderful!!!
Ha.. Oh yes the toddler bully.. I remember that.. Funny how things change, yesterday Micah and I and the talk about standing up for himself! IE: i someone is laying on you and you don't like it, push them off. Don't stand there and cry like a weenie. I know - probably not the best parenting on my part but he really needs to stand on his own two feet.
Well, I hope you get to go outside tomorrow! Have a great 4 day weekend!
Post a Comment