A little mowing...
A little watering....
A little time in the sandbox....
A little swimming....
And Tractor pulling of course....
Jeff's only had two pulls so far but Tractor pulling season is in full swing! This weekend he's got two of them and I'm pretty sure there is one every weekend or week until the end of August!
Our garden looks FABULOUS! Jeff's been keeping the weeding up and it looks great! We've been eating spinach and lettuce for a few weeks now and the green beans and snow peas will be ready in a week (I think). Trying to freeze all the spinach I can...picked it all today since it was bolting already. Can't wait to get to all the other canning and freezing later in the summer. Oh and our strawberry plants have been producing like crazy! Good stuff :)! Sometimes Davis and I pick and eat...don't even bring them in the house. That's the best :)! Making memories :)!!! Can't wait until the zucchini is ready too...zucchini brownies, zucchini bread/muffins...YUM!
So that's life in a nut shell. Hope to take Davis out swimming after his nap. Maybe I'll take a dip too..ha! God's Blessings to you all!
2 comments:
Sounds like a busy busy summer for you! Yummy garden stuff!! Someday we will have a garden, we just haven't had time yet! :)
Davis sure is getting big!! Golly gee, he is a full blown toddler isn't he!!
Wow! I can't believe how big Davis is getting!!!
Have a great summer Erin!!!
Post a Comment