I can't believe Davis is a month old already (well as of yesterday)! He is growing like a weed. Not sure how much he weighs in at now but we know he's getting heavier! He is still wearing some Newborn outfits but I have a feeling that in a week or two he'll be in his 0-3 month stuff. I can't wait for that because he has a very limited wardrobe right now!
We took him to Sioux Falls yesterday for his hip ultrasound. Davis did great. He didn't even cry when the ultrasound tech was messing with him. We were shocked that he wasn't crying during all that. He traveled real good also. No problems at all. Everything is good with his hips too which we kinda figured on anyway but hey it's always good to get things checked out. We then ventured to Walmart. He slept the whole time! When we got home though...he was a hungry little guy and raised quite a fuss until we gave him a bottle. Then he was just fine!
I've got tons of pictures but just haven't had time to upload them yet. I hope to post more this weekend. We have Prairie Village Days this weekend. Davis gets to go to his first tractor pull on Saturday. I don't plan to stay for the whole thing but I want to watch Jeff pull his tractor. Tractor pull season is about done for the year (one more pull after this one). It's hard to believe that school is starting everywhere too! Talk about summer just flying by!
Jeff's been busy getting his tractors ready for the pull. Yes I said tractors. He is going to pull his old Minnie this year too. He hasn't pulled that tractor in 2 years so that'll be neat to see it out there again. He's been busy with work and also with a few jobs here and there. He's always on the go!
Davis and I mainly hang out. I have been taking him to town almost daily to go walking. I like walking in town better since there are sidewalks. Out here there is just too much gravel and not such a smooth ride for him. I'm not sure if we'll go into town today since we had such an eventful day yesterday!
Lee, Judy and Brian are coming up Saturday for Prairie Village Days. They will camp out in our yard and hang out here and at Prairie Village. On Sunday evening my Mom is coming up to stay with us until Tuesday. She has already told me that she is going to let me and Jeff sleep on Sunday and Monday night and she'll get up with Davis. I wasn't going to fight her on that one..he he :)!
Well that's it for now. Better do some stuff around the house while Davis naps. God's Blessings to you all!!
3 comments:
I can't believe he is a month old already! He sounds like a really good baby.
Have a good weekend at the Village. Not sure if we'll make it out there or not this year. Usually it's so hot. I guess I haven't even seen the forecast.
Looking forward to seeing the BIG BOY at 1 month! WOW! Time flies!
Glad to hear Davis is doing well! 1 month, it has gone so fast! I can't wait to see more pictures.
Glad to hear the tractor pulls are going well! I bet Davis will love it!!!
Post a Comment