We had a great time at Prairie Village this past weekend. Jeff, Davis and I went out there on Friday night to just do a test run for Saturday. Davis did great. I am so HAPPY we got that jogging stroller. It rolls so much easier then out other stroller especially over gravel and grass. Davis loved riding in it and slept most of the time. We were out there for 2 hours and he did great. On Saturday we were out there all morning. Lee, Judy and Brian came up around 9:00 on Saturday and we headed out to the Village. When we got there I was able to meet Jennifer P. (a fellow blogger). It was nice meeting you Jennifer!! On Saturday night Davis experienced his first ever tractor pull. He did great. Of course he was passed around to a few different ladies but that was fine by me...and Davis didn't mind a bit either. Davis and I ended up going home around 10:00 p.m. Jeff did great at the pull. He was right in there with the rest of the guys. He pulled his Minnie this year too (in just one class) and got 1st. He was very pleased as that tractor hasn't been run at a tractor pull for over 2 years now.
On Sunday my Mom came up to our house. She let me and Jeff sleep all night and she had Davis duty. It was nice to be able to sleep all night however I was up a few times (I think it's habit now). Davis was good for Grandma Julie and only got her up 2 times. She got to spend lots of quality time with Davis. She went home on Tuesday. We are hoping her and Dad are able to get up this direction again very soon.
I hope everyone is doing well. Here are those pictures! God's Blessings to you all!!
12 comments:
Precious!
Glad to hear he did well at his first pull! It was probably a familar sound to him after hearing them while in your tummy!!
He is to cute!! I love all the different facial expressions!!
Glad to hear he is doing well and you are too!!
He is so cute. I love ALL the pictures but I especially love the ones of him sleeping. I'm happy to hear that things are going well. I'm sure you are a pro at multi-tasking already, it doesn't take long:) Have a great weekend!
So CUTE!! Glad things went well for Prarie Village and Jeff did well too!
I am glad you are finding your "new" routine. He is such a sweetie! I love the last picture. There is nothing like a sleeping baby! :)
Have a great day!
"I am becoming a great multi-tasker and I have a feeling that someday I'll be a pro...he he!!"
Well, when you do become a "pro" at multi-tasking, you can teach me.
Sweet pics, Erin.
He is just sooooo adorable!
How fun to get to meet Jennifer!
I am so sorry I am just catching up on blogs now!!! It was great to meet you too and to get to see Davis in person! He is such a cutie!!! Hope all is going well!
HE IS TOO DARN CUTE!!
I am glad that things are going well!! :0)
He's so cute. I saw your picture on the Leader's website. =)
Hi Erin,
All the pictures of him are so cute!!
Can't wait to see you guys again.
We saw you two in the paper last night.
We took our oldest to Prairie Village at that age too. It seems to me he slept the entire time. I'm sad to say we haven't been back there since. Maybe next year. I checked for this year but the camping area was full. Maybe I need to get a reservation booked now for next year!
Post a Comment