Well Davis is doing just fine at Daycare. I'm just so happy that I'm able to be home with him in the afternoons and evenings. Most afternoons he's wide awake for hours. Usually he's a happy, smiley little guy and boy does he sure know his voice. It's so funny to hear him coo and screech. I can't believe how much he changes week by week. People weren't kidding when they say time would go fast!
Work is going good. I think I'm getting back into the swing of things. Not too much changed here at the office which is good. The lady that covered for me while I was gone had cleaned the place and organized a bunch of stuff. Let me just say that helped so much! I was not so motivated the last few months of pregnancy so the office had kinda become a royal mess. Now I just have to keep it clean!
Jeff's been keeping busy. He's been trying to clean out our grove and has been stacking wood for his wood stove in the shop. He is in the process of trying to figure out a better, less expensive way to heat our house. Propane is so stinkin' expensive. Right now he has a few ideas but he's not sure yet what he's going to do. He went to Inwood the other night to get our new shingles for our house. He still wants to get that done here before the snow flies. I'm sure it'll be done in the next few weeks, just depends when Lee and Brian can come up and help. Jeff also brought home an old snowmobile that Brian said he could have. Jeff told Davis it'll be his in a few years! He's already got lots of "Father Son" projects lined up :)! TOO CUTE!!!
Otherwise I guess we are pretty boring. I'll post some newer pictures of Davis hopefully in the next few days. I got some good ones last night after his bath where his hair is just crazy! And I swear he smiles for the camera now...it's really cute! God's Blessings to everyone...have a wonderful day!
7 comments:
I am glad daycare is going well. It is nice that you're able to spend the afternoons with him. I am sure he enjoys that!! Nothin' beats momma!!!
It sounds like things are going great. Glad Davis likes daycare...that helps a ton! That is so nice that you can spend the afternoons and evenings with him. I bet that makes it easier to go to work. Can't wait to see the crazy hair :)
Aw, is Davis at blogging Lori's house? I'm sure if it's her that she is taking great care for you.
I'm so glad to see your pictures and hear your updates.
What a precious little guy!
So glad to hear that daycare is going well...makes it lots easier on mom!
Yes, Davis is at blogging Lori's house.
We are loving having him here.
He is such a cutie pie. So fun to snuggle with and hold.
We had a great first week.
(Al teased me...now don't go getting any ideas Lori -- while I was holding him).
I'm so glad you guys are doing so well :o) Working part time will surly be a blessing for you. I can't wait to see pictures. Erin... you're definitely not helping my Baby Fever ;o) heehee!
Glad to hear all is well!
Sounds like the lady that took over for you at work did a good job! That is nice to come back too.
Can't wait to see the little guys crazy hair pictures! They sound cute..
Post a Comment