Thursday, October 30, 2008

New Pictures of Davis

Here are some new pictures of Davis from this past week and this week. I can't believe how much he is changing! ENJOY!!




That is an interesting tractor Daddy!
Reading tractor magazines already! Gotta start him young!
I'm a big boy sitting here with the help of my Boppy pillow

Do you ever put that camera away Mom? Seriously I just woke up!


SMILE for Mommy!

Aren't I just the CUTEST!!

Hanging out!

Mom this is now my chair!

Give me that camera!

Seriously!? You want me to wear this out in public?!

Oh I guess you can take my picture...if you must!

God's Blessings to you all!!

9 comments:

Jamey said...

He is so cute and getting so big. It is amazing how fast they change isn't it?

the boedecker family said...

Beautiful Baby Boy!! I can't believe how fast he's growing!! Looks so happy!

Tess said...

Aweeee, he is so cute!! I love the one where he is kicking back in his bouncy seat! Chillin like a Villian! LOL.. I love it..

Have a great day!

Jamie said...

Those are ALL good picturs of him!! Love the 1st one....priceless!!

Tracy said...

Look how long his hair is!!

TOO CUTE! I love the one of him looking at the tractors with daddy!

Just Mom said...

Love the photo of him looking at tractors. LOL.

Sweet.

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Great pictures! He sure is growing!

Anonymous said...

He is just darling! You need to tell his daddy that he shouldn't let Davis look at the magazine so closely. It's not good for his eyes, LOL.

Kerrie said...

He's so stinkin' cute! I can hardly stand it.