Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Davis Baptism

Davis got baptized on Sunday. What a wonderful day! He did great...didn't cry at all when we were up in front of the church! We had a family get together after church. It sure was nice getting together with everyone and enjoying a wonderful lunch and also wonderful conversation! Thanks so much to all of you that made it...we really appreciate you all coming out to help celebrate our son :)! God is so VERY GOOD!!

Here are some pictures from Sunday. Enjoy!

Looking so CUTE!

Look at me. I'm a CUTIE!

Mommy and Davis
My side of the family
Jeff's side of the family.
Davis with Great Grandma

Mommy, Daddy and Davis

The cake...almost too beautiful to eat!
God's Blessings to everyone! I'll post about Davis 4 month check up in the next day or two.

11 comments:

Just Mom said...

Congratulations, Davis!


That cake is gorgeous!

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

I love his little outfit!

And that cake is sooooo pretty...did it taste as good as it looked?!

Tracy said...

He is such a cutie!!!

That cake looks YUMMY! I think I should make a cake with the daycare kids today. Yeah...sounds yummy!

the boedecker family said...

Congratulations Davis, Welcome to the Lords family!

The cake is beautiful!

Jamey said...

He is getting so big!! He looks so much like his dad, it's amazing! Cute outfit and beautiful cake!!

Jennifer said...

Davis is ADORABLE! Those pictures a couple posts back with him looking at the tractor magazine is priceless. I'm sure you could just eat him up each day!

Lori said...

Congrats! Looks like a fun day.
Great pics.

Tess said...

Oh my gosh, he looks so handsome in his little suit!! How adorable..
What a wonderful day! I am glad your families were all there to share it..

Love the cake too!! Very nice..

Dawn said...

That is such a wonderful day. He is a cutie in his baptismal outfit and the cake is awesome.

Teresa said...

What a wonderful day for little Davis!

Thanks for commenting on my blog.
:)

Jamie said...

Congratulations Davis - he is so handsome in that outfit!!

Very cute cake!!