Monday, January 05, 2009

Pictures, Pictures, and More Pictures....

Get ready for a picture overload :)! Here are some pictures of Davis' First Christmas and some other random shots. ENJOY! We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!! I'll try to post an update in the next few days or week..he he :)!!

Christmas is almost here! YEA!

Why do I have to wear all this stuff Mom? Seriously, I can't put my arms down..he he :)!!

Trying to get a good picture in front of the tree for our Christmas cards.

Reading my book...I LOVE to read!

Davis and Santa

Davis and Santa again

Look at me sitting all by myself :)!

Come on Mommy, let me open just one. I'll show you how to do it!

Our PRECIOUS Davis!

Oh it's present time!

Jeff and my most precious gift :)!

These bows are pretty but they sure don't taste good!

I think I figured this ripping of wrapping paper out!

Wow! Look at this COOL toy!

Christmas Morning...sporting my Baby's First Christmas duds!

I LOVE MY DADDY!!

Helping Mommy feed me. I can kinda do it myself!

I LOVE MY GREEN BEANS!!!

Sitting on Grandma Julie's lap opening more presents!
Oh another present :)!

4 comments:

Jamey said...

Great pictures!! He is getting so big! That is so funny how he is reaching back to the presents every time you set him by the tree. I bet he was glad to finally rip into one when you set it in front of him! What a great age for a 1st Christmas!!

Tracy said...

What great pictures! His hair is sure getting long!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR ERIN!

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

He is so adorable! I remember how fun Christmas was when the kids were wee little ones....hectic but tons of fun!

Tess said...

Awesome Pictures!! He is getting so big! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Amazing being a mommy isn't it! What a blessing.