
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!
Things I am thankful for:
1. God's Blessings in our everyday lives...and for each day we are here on this Earth.
2. My sweet husband and our families. We are truly blessed to have such wonderful and caring family in our lives. We LOVE you all very much!
3. Our health. A few years ago around this time of year my Dad was diagnosed with Throat Cancer. THANK GOD he is cancer free now (it's been 3 years). We thank God for bringing all of us though all our health crisis' this past year and years past.
4. Our comfortable living. We thank God that we are able to live a comfortable life. We have a roof over our heads, food on the table and all the modern conveniences that some only dream of having.
We hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. I'm heading out to "Black Friday" with Tami and Judy. I don't know if I've ever experienced this or not so I'm in for a treat and some good bargains. Safe travels to everyone if you are traveling. I'll be back next Monday! God's Blessings to you all!
6 comments:
Great list of things to be thankful for!
I will be heading out shopping on Friday too....my 2 sisters and me..our annual "adventure".
Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.
I am not going to venture out on Friday, at least not that I plan on. Micah and I might get a wild hair, one can never be sure with us!
I hope you had a great time stuffing your face yesterday! :oP Those are some great things to be thankful for, but you forgot to put me on the list.
Have a great weekend Erin!
Great list! Praise God for your dad's health...wow!
Have a great weekend, Erin.
Happy Belated Thanksgiving.
I hope you had a wonderful time with your family.
Hope you found lots of bargains while shopping.
Our black Friday shopping was done on line. We purchased a new digital camera. Can't wait to get it and start using it.
Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family!!!
How was the shopping?!?!?
Post a Comment