Friday, December 14, 2007

Birthday Wishes and other stuff...


First off we want to start off by saying HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY CADE RYAN!! It's hard to believe our nephew is a year old already! It's been amazing watching him grow and it's even been more amazing seeing my "little" brother Adam and sister-in-law Morgan raise such a wonderful little guy! Can't wait to see you all tomorrow :)!! We LOVE you guys!!

Not much has been going on at our house. I made more goodies this week. I made Peanut Butter Blossoms on Tuesday (I think there was 80 of them) and then last night I made Peanut Butter Balls (Jeff's favorite). There were tons of those too! I think I have 3 kinds of cookies left to make, some holiday bread and then some snack mix and I'm done. Our big freezer downstairs is overflowing...might be the 18lb. turkey we have in there too that's hogging all the room. Plus I'm running out of containers to store all these cookies in! It's like this every year and I LOVE IT! Now I can sneak down to the freezer anytime I want and have a goodie or two..he he :)!

Jeff has been busy out in the shop the past few nights. He had a motor job to do and got that finished up a few nights ago. Last night he put a shock on his new snowmobile. Then he came in and we watched a movie. It's nice having him in the house...and I think he likes relaxing once in awhile too :)!

We have a birthday party to go to tomorrow for Cade. My Mom is coming up for that also. Dad can't come because he has to do a funeral tomorrow and he's got church to do on Sunday. At least we'll get to see everyone real soon at Christmas time! I plan to wrap up my Christmas shopping today too..which will be a good feeling. Then all that's left is wrapping what I buy today and what comes in the mail in the next week.

So I guess that's it from our house. We hope everyone has a wonderful Friday! God's Blessings to everyone!!

6 comments:

Tracy said...

Happy Birthday to your nephew!!! It is truly amazing how fast their first years goes...

Have a great weekend!!

A mom said...

Happy Birthday Cade! I hope you are taking your camera. I want to see pictures. That is if it is okay with your bro.

Wishing you a super friday & a fabulous weekend. Have fun at the party!

Tess said...

Hope the birthday party goes well!! We have one on Saturday for my cousin Cami.
I need to find some of your ambition to get my baking done!! Send it my way will ya!! LOL..

Have a great weekend!

Lori said...

Sounds like you will have a fun time celebrating your nephews 1st birthday.

Wowzers you have loads of goodies.
Enjoy all those yummy goodies.
I'm off to check your recipe blog again.

Have a great weekend Erin.

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday Cade!! I hope he has a good one!!

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Maybe I should have hired you to do my Christmas baking! I have only made a few things and really need to get going on it but just haven't gotten around to it yet....I am running out of time quickly!