We had our 22 week appointment on Monday. All is well with our little guy. My Doctor went over the ultrasound report and said we have a very healthy baby! In fact she told us that at the 20 weeks ultrasound he was a pound. Well that puts him in the 94th percentile for baby's his gestational age! She said he's measuring about a week ahead but we didn't change the due date or anything. She told us not to freak out about him being big now and measuring ahead though. Our little guy might be taking after Jeff though...he might be a 10 pounder! As long as he's not breech like Jeff we'll be fine :)! And so far he is breech but my doctor told me not to worry about that because he has plenty of time to turn. His heart rate was in the 140's on Monday and she said it sounded really good. My blood pressure was good (138/72) and I haven't gained too much weight. My Doctor was pleased with my weight gain so far. So our little guy is doing great!
We don't really have too much going on at our house this week. On Monday I took a snow day since it was pretty crappy outside. Jeff went into work and was able to drive us to my doctor's appointment. By that time the roads were just really sloppy! I wish the weather would shape up! It was kind of funny on Monday I received our garden seeds in the mail...wouldn't you know it that they would come on the day we get a bunch of snow. I mean it's not like I was going to plant them that day or anything :) but I thought it was kind of ironic!
I did plant some of our seeds yesterday though. I am going to start our big tomato's, cherry tomato's and green peppers in the house again this year. So I planted those yesterday afternoon. I always tell myself to plant less of those then I did last year but some how manage to plant just as many! Hopefully they grow good. I guess I have extra seed so if these don't grow I can plant them again!
Jeff's been busy out in the shop. He's getting his trailer all ready for the up coming tractor pulling season. I know he's getting really excited to start working on his tractor again. Last night he actually stayed in the house to relax for an evening. However that was short lived as someone came to drop off an engine. He did come back in after that though. So I guess his relaxation wasn't completely lost :)!
Today is the same old same old. I have laundry to do and a lasagna to make after I get off work. I also made an egg bake yesterday afternoon that I need to bake today. I usually make that to use up some of our eggs (the egg bake takes 8 eggs). Plus this is a great breakfast for Jeff in the morning before work. We cut it into about 12 squares, freeze it and then heat it up whenever he wants that for breakfast. So quick and easy :)!
I guess that's about it. I plan to post some pictures of the clothes we bought our little guy and a picture of me and Jeff from Easter Sunday so you can all see my belly (ok so it's a front shot but you can tell I'm pregnant)! We hope everyone is having a great week. God's Blessings to you all!!
10 comments:
Egg bake sounds good...so does lasagna. You'll have to email me your egg bake recipe. Even if you think it's simple...it's Tracy we are talking about here!! :)
Congrats on the good appointment for the baby!!
Lasagna sounds great! You are one organized woman!
So good to hear all is going well...can't wait for pics!! Egg bake is good stuff...I actually made it this am for the kids!
Glad to hear all went well at the appointment! Sounds like he is doing great!! Ok, I am getting nervous, hearing your baby talk gives me the baby itch. Hummm...
Egg bake, you can freeze that.. Interesting. I am thinking about doing alot of premaking of food. Throwing it in the freezer so it is simple suppers. I am struggling making healthier foods, so I thought this might be a solution. I never would have thought about egg bake! Thanks!!
It's so exciting hearing all your baby updates. I love it! I am glad to hear that everything is going so well! Wow..you planted tomatoes already. Good thing you can start them in the house because I think we are going to get snow again yet this month!! Yuck!
Can't wait to see the pictures! I'm sure you look to just PRECIOUS :o)
Pictures! Pictures! Glad to hear everything is going so well.
Sounds like that baby is doing great!! I am so glad that things are going so well for you and the baby!!
I didn't know egg bakes could go in a freezer. I'll have to do that now.
Love reading about all the progress with your pregnancy. Take care of yourself.
hope you are having a wonderful week :o)
Post a Comment