We have no big plans for the weekend. I'll probably attempt to clean some more around the house tomorrow. Not sure what Jeff plans on doing. There are a few projects for him to do in the house but I'm not sure if he'll tackle those tomorrow or not. If I get real motivated this afternoon I might make some cinnamon rolls for breakfast tomorrow. Or maybe carmel rolls...geez both sound good..maybe I should make both :)!! The crock-pot will be doing my cooking for me tomorrow (we'll have roast, potatoes, and carrots) if Jeff's jaw is up to chewing the meat. Poor guy is getting better but it's slow going that's for sure!
Munchkin is doing good. He's been pretty active the last few days again which I LOVE! He's been kicking harder the last few days too..must be getting bigger and stronger! I have a doctor's appointment on Tuesday so we'll get to hear his little heartbeat again and all that fun stuff. Don't really want to step on the scale but I guess I have no choice :)! I'm looking forward to hitting some rummages (when the weather gets nicer) to buy him some more stuff. I LOVE baby shopping :)!! I have one baby shower scheduled (end of May) and another one is in the process of being scheduled for early June. Those will be so much fun..I can hardly wait!
Otherwise not much is going on. I'm listening to the radio as they are letting schools out early..who would have thought that at the end of April we'd still have to have winter. Only in South Dakota is all I have to say..he he :)!
Oh and for your viewing enjoyment..here is the long awaited Easter 2008 picture of me and Jeff. Sorry it took so long to post. I think you can tell I'm pregnant but maybe not. I'll maybe post some pictures of my baby belly here in the next few days. Hope you all have a great weekend. God's Blessings to you all!!
7 comments:
You guys look fantastic!
I can't believe this weather, either. I don't know how much longer my flowers will be able to take this.
Have a great weekend. :-D
Well aren't you two cute!!!
Thanks for the picture.
Drive safe today!!! :(
Love the picture!!
Might I suggest taking a belly picture *from the side* every month?! You'll appreciate it later.
You are cute pregnant!
Don't you just hate this weather.
You two look so cute. And that top is adorable!
Very cute picture!! You guys look so sweet!!! I agree that you need to take side pictures though. You will LOVE those later!
What a great picture! You look good!
Glad to hear he is moving more and more, how exciting!
Let's hope this winter stuff is gone for good! Bring on Spring!!
Post a Comment