Thursday, May 08, 2008

Belly Shots

Well you guys have been asking for them so here are a few! I'm about 3 weeks behind though on uploading them to my computer so the last picture is already outdated (I'm 28 weeks today, the last picture posted is 25 weeks 2 days). I'll be taking another one on Saturday and hopefully will be uploading them and getting caught up. I'll post the newer one next week sometime!

16 weeks 2 days (for comparison with the 25 weeks 2 days picture) Sorry about the dirty mirror!!!




25 weeks 2 days (remember this was 3 weeks ago already so I have I'm sure gotten bigger since this picture..he he :)!!)

So there is my baby belly! I LOVE IT!! This journey has just been absolutely amazing and what a miracle this little baby boy is! GOD IS SO VERY VERY GOOD!!!!

Otherwise not much else is going on at our house. We got the soon to be nursery all cleaned out and it's ready to be painted. Jeff might be getting started on that this Saturday if it's raining. We are going to shampoo the carpet in that room too after we get it all painted. Now I just need some baby furniture to put in there and we'll be set. Our little guy won't be sleeping in his nursery for a few months though. We'll have him downstairs in a pack-n-play at first. We got this little Fisher Price Newborn to Toddler Rocker yesterday. Jeff got it by using his GM points from work. I was so excited about it that I put it together yesterday afternoon. Didn't take too much though...only took me 15 minutes. It's so cute...I can't wait to see our little guy in it :)!!

We finished up our Childbirth classes on Monday night. We got to tour the birthing suite which was nice. It was neat to see the place where we will deliver the baby! So we are done with our classes now...I can't believe how fast 5 weeks went!!!

Jeff got all the insulation laid out in the storage room and put all our nicely organized stuff back in there. We are no longer going to be pack-rats. We threw out a TON of stuff last Saturday. He's getting anxious to start tractor pulling and was hoping to get to Inwood on Saturday but since it's suppose to rain he said he'll probably stay home. I don't think he has too much to do on the tractor. I can't believe pulling season is almost here! YIPPPEEE for summer!!

Well I guess that's about it. I'll post my most recent belly shot next week sometime. Hope everyone is having a wonderful week! God's Blessings to you all!!

12 comments:

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Awwww...love the belly shot...thanks for posting it! You look great!

Just Mom said...

LOVE that baby belly! :-D

Jamey said...

Love the pictures!! It's so exciting to hear all your preparations! It brings back memories. I can't believe those days in my life were almost 10 years ago already! I know I keep saying this, but enjoy every minute...it goes SO VERY FAST!!!

Tracy said...

awwwww! love the pictures!! it looks like you found cute maternity clothes...mine were all u.g.l.y

A mom said...

You are such a cute pregnant woman. :O)

Lori said...

Love the baby belly shots. You are so cute. Hope all is going well for you.

the boedecker family said...

Love the belly shots...and can't wait to see more!! You look Great!

Jennifer said...

OH you are just precious! I'm so glad that you are enjoying every minute of God's wonderful blessing. You are so deserving! Just think, this time next year, you'll be celebrating your first Mother's Day :o)

I'm so glad it's close to summer too!

Jen said...

I love the belly shots!!!! Can't wait to see your little guy!!!

Kerrie said...

Look at that cute belly!

Happy Mothers Day. You might not feel like a Mom, but you are one. :)

Tess said...

Hey Erin!! I love the pictures!! Makes me want another one! Ok, maybe not yet, but I love belly pics!!!!

Jamie said...

Love the belly...you look so darn cute!!!