Tuesday, June 10, 2008

32 Week Appointment

We had our 32 week appointment last week on Wednesday (ok so I'm a little behind posting..he he)! All is going really good. The scale was MUCH kinder to me at this appointment. I didn't gain any weight so does that mean I can start my nightly ice cream habit again? I guess I better not! I'm trying to stay within the 25 to 35 lb. weight gain and so far so good! If I keep this up I'll be right in there so I guess giving up ice cream is worth it! However I do eat double stuffed mint oreo's (only 3 a day once in awhile) and I made a rhubarb pie on Friday so I'd been eating that too. Hey gotta have some sweets in there some where (and Munchkin likes them too) :)!!





As for Munchkin, he's doing great! My Doctor said at this last appointment he was sitting in there cross-ways (criss-cross). So he must be attempting to turn head down. I guess he still had 3 more weeks before we need to start worrying. His little heart beat was in the 150's which is great! My blood pressure was 138/80 so that's the same as it was at 30 weeks. I have had some swelling in my left ankle and my feet get kinda fat by the end of the day but she said all that is normal. My fingers and face haven't gotten swollen or anything so that's a good sign. Oh and I had no sugar in my Urine! I'm sure you all wanted to know that. I ate Taco John's before my appointment this time :)! I go back again on June 17th!



I have another baby shower this Saturday so after this one I'll post some pictures of all the great presents Munchkin has received. My Mom took all the pictures at my last shower so once I get doubles of those I'll scan them in and post them. Jeff and I got the nursery all set up this past week. He put the crib together and we decorated the room with all the Winnie the Pooh stuff we have too. It looks so cute! I love going in that room and just staring at everything. Now we just are patiently waiting for this little guy to grace us with is presence (but we want him to wait until July so he has had plenty of time to "bake"). I'll post some pictures of the nursery too here in the very very near future!



The garden is growing like crazy! Everything is up except our cabbage. Oh well I guess. We might still re-plant it. Time will tell. The recent rain was really good for the garden so we are very thankful for that. I haven't had to water anything for a while...which is a huge plus! Sounds like it's suppose to rain later tonight and tomorrow so that will spare Jeff and I from watering yet again! I just hope the hail and nasty high winds stay away!!



Otherwise not much else is going on at our house. Jeff doesn't have another tractor pull until the 20th. I plan to go to this one to cheer him on. I just hope the weather is decent!! All the animals are good. They are all enjoying the warmer weather. I am too...I finally am able to hang clothes out on the line. I love doing that! It's the folding that I don't like to do..he he!!


We hope everyone is having a great week! I'll post pictures very soon!! God's Blessings to everyone!!

11 comments:

Tracy said...

Congrats on a great appointment. You're getting there!! How exciting!!

Can't wait to see pictures of the nursery!!

Jamey said...

Can't wait to see the pictures. I remember how fun it was to see everything set up in the nursery. I'm glad to hear everything at your appointments is going well. That's good news! July is coming fast!!

Jennie Thompson said...

Very excited to see the nursery pictures. I remember being pregnant with V and going in her nursery once it was finished. The anticipation is great!!

Just Mom said...

We decorated Just Son's room with Winnie-the-Pooh everything. My mom's friends, who live in Hawaii, held a Pooh-themed baby shower for me. My mom was the guest of honor, as I couldn't travel. We got tons of cute stuff.

Congrats on the great checkup. I'm getting really excited for both of you.

the boedecker family said...

Glad to hear things are going so well! Time has flown by it seems, can't wait to see pictures!!

Tess said...

So glad to hear all is going well!
He is going to be here before you know it!

I loved getting Micah's room ready, I think that was one of the most exciting parts. Seeing it there waiting patiently for it's little tenant!!!

Again, so glad to hear all is well and have a great time at the shower!

Tess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

I remember when I was pregnant with Brooklyn. I would go into her nursery and just look at all the clothes, blankets, crib and just imagine what it would be like to hold her. Glad your appt. went well and the scale was nice to you!! Can't wait to see the pictures.

Lori said...

I bet you are getting more and more excited each day.

Have fun at your baby shower.

I can't wait to see more pictures!

Jennifer said...

How wonderful! I'm sure it's so wonderful to go the doctor and get such great news... just to ease the nerves a bit :o)

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

It's getting closer to baby time!

My garden is so wet I can't even get in to weed it....yikes!