Thursday, August 07, 2008

Pictures & 2 week appointment




Davis had his 2 week appointment on Tuesday. He is growing like a weed!! Jeff and I were taking guesses as to how much he was going to weigh...boy were we off! Davis weighed in at 8lbs. 6oz.!! Yup he gained almost a pound and a half since birth! He eats like a champ so I guess we shouldn't be so shocked! He also grew a 1/2 in. The Doctor said he is very healthy...thank you God!

Davis has been sleeping pretty good. We get up 2 to 3 times a night with him usually. Jeff takes the first late night/early morning feeding and I do the second one. So far that has worked out pretty good! We don't seem to be too zombie like around here :)!

Hope everyone is doing good! God's Blessings to you all!!

10 comments:

Just Mom said...

I've been thinking about you guys.

Your little man sure is a sweetie.

My hubby and I split shifts too. Unlike you, though, we were in a perpetual state of zombie-ness for three months. It was all good though.

Jennie Thompson said...

Precious!

Tracy said...

What a sweetie!!

I am glad things are going well...I have been wondering how you have been doing!!

the boedecker family said...

Glad to hear things are going well!! What a precious little boy...CUTIE!!!

Jennifer said...

Little Davis is absolutely! adorable! I'm sure you could just eat him up every single day!

Jen said...

He is so cute!!!! Hey, we are going to be in Madison on Aug. 22-24th. E-mail me at pendleyjen@hotmail.com and we can exchange #'s and maybe get to meet finally!!!!

Tess said...

OH he is so gorgeous! SO so perfect.
Glad to hear all is going well! thanks for the update!!

Kerrie said...

You're kidding me with those pictures, right? He's PRECIOUS! What a perfect little boy. So stinkin' adorable. Sometimes I think new babies look a little goofy with their eyes open - not him. He's such a cutie!!

Jamie said...

He is so darn cute!!

I am so glad things are going well. Jason and I took turns too when Marissa was a baby and that seems to work the best. Good job guys!!

Lori said...

Oh my goodness. He is such a cutie. Can't wait to meet him.

Glad everything is going well with you guys