Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Recent Pictures of Davis

Here are some recent pictures of Davis. I need to take more this week. He's been having to wear his snowsuit and that's quite the site :)!! ENJOY!!

Check me out in this neat Bumbo Chair (thanks Jennie)
Hey I think I'm going to like this whole sitting up thing!!
I'm getting to be such a big boy!
I think my hand tastes pretty good!
I tried cereal for the first time! I'm wearing most of it :)!!
Yup that's some messy stuff! I even have it on my nose!!
Hi Mommy! Look all all this stuff to play with!
Wow look at all these toys! Pretty cool!!
I have now found my feet and boy are they fun to play with!
God's Blessings to everyone! Have a great week!!

7 comments:

Jennie Thompson said...

What a little ham?!

Tracy said...

What a sweetheart!!!

Just Mom said...

:-D

My son recognized Davis from Lori's house. :-D

Jamie said...

Sitting up is a whole new world for them!!

He is so cute!!

Tess said...

Gosh - he is so cute!! He is ever changing! I love the Chick Magnet bib!! That cracked me up....

He is precious Erin! Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Jennifer said...

oh my goodness... those little lips! he is TOO CUTE!

hope you are doing great Erin! Sorry I've been MIA so much. Busy! Busy! Hope the snow isn't too bad yet :o)

Michelle said...

He is adorable. I wish I would have had one of those Bumbo Chairs for my kids. It would have eliminated a lot of bumps on the backs of their heads!