Friday, August 28, 2009

Prairie Village Days is HERE!!!

Prairie Village Days is finally here! We look forward to this weekend all summer long and it's finally here!! Last year we took a very tiny Davis to his first ever tractor pull. Needless to say at 5 1/2 weeks he was not real impressed...he slept through it :)!



Here is my tiny little guy the morning of the "big" outing (last year) :)!




We plan to head out there tonight to check it all out. I have a feeling Davis is going to have "Tractor Overload". He LOVES tractors! He says tractor (his version of tractor but it's only said when one is present)! It's precious! So if you happen to be out at Prairie Village and hear a toddler saying tractor some what loudly and over and over again...it's probably this sweet little guy...



Jeff has a tractor pull tomorrow so we'll be heading out there to cheer him on. There is also TONS of rummages this weekend that I plan to hit up! Gotta love some good bargains!! I think that'll be a family outing tomorrow morning before Lee, Judy and Brian come up to our place to camp out for the evening. I hope Jeff gets to pull tomorrow. He's taking two tractors out there so chances are he'll be able to pull at least one of them (hopefully both of them). So everyone in Madison come out to the tractor pull tomorrow to cheer on this guy....

We hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! God's Blessings to you all! And don't worry...as promised I'll post some of Davis's 1st birthday pictures along with his Prairie Village experience later next week!

7 comments:

LKooiker said...

Have a great time!!!

Tracy said...

Good luck Jeff and have fun at the rummages Erin!

Just Mom said...

Wishing you lots of fun and really great deals on rummage items. :-D

Just Mom said...

Oh!

Go Jeff!

Tess said...

I hope you had a great time! Micah and I went to the tractor pull on Sat. for a while. Wow!! Alot of people were there, I have to admit I was surprised!!

I love the picture of Davis, what a cutie!! Love the hat!

Jen said...

I remember last year is when I got to finally meet you and little Davis! We didn't make it there this year but want to come next year. Hope you had a great time.

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

I love Davis' teeth! So cute!