Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Halloween 2009

Here are a few pictures of Davis from Halloween. He had a GREAT time. We only went to a few houses but that was enough for him. Of course Mommy and Daddy get to eat the candy! Ha!



My little Scarecrow getting ready to put his hat on.



Check me out. Aren't I cute :)!


I like this hat.


Maybe it's time to take the hat off.


Oh ok, I'll leave it on and smile for ya' Mommy!


Things at our house have been good for the most part. We had Davis to the ER on Friday night. I wish Madison had an Urgent Care facility but they don't so after that clinic closes you have to take your child to the ER or wait until the next day. Well Davis was acting very strange. Usually he's just a wild man when Jeff gets home from work at 5:30. But on Friday Davis just laid there. He didn't eat supper and was just not himself. So off we went to get him checked out. They tested for Influenza and that came back negative. So the Er doc said it could be H1N1, stomach virus or just the "crud". They told us to give him Motrin and Tylenol for the fever and to push fluids. By Saturday he was just like his regular self :)! So we took him out trick or treating to a few places, and hit the Dairy Queen on the way home. Is it a bad thing if your child starts to say "Mum, mum, mum" when you drive by the DQ? It's super cute when Davis does that :)!!
Davis is really starting to talk a lot more and is just such a joy. We thank God each and every day for our little guy! He is such a blessing! No day is the same and we sure laugh a lot more now that we have Davis. It's amazing all the stuff he does and how independent he is sometimes.
Jeff and I have been staying busy too. I'm continuing to enjoy MOPS. We had a GREAT turn out last week which was very encouraging. I think it's finally starting to come together :). Jeff's been busy working out in the yard trying to get things ready for winter. He's also been super busy in the shop.
Tomorrow we celebrate 4 years of wedded bliss. Hard to believe we've been married that long. I think we'll be ordering pizza and hanging out at home with Davis tomorrow...sounds like fun to me :)!! Saturday I'm going shopping with Val :)! I can't wait to shop till we drop. Davis and Jeff will hang out at home that afternoon. I'm sure they will have a great time too.
Well that's all for now. God's blessings to everyone!!

No comments: