TAGGED!!
I was just tagged by Lori for this question and answer.
If you want to feel free to play along on your blog. If not...that's fine too!!
Here are the questions:
**What were you doing 10 years ago? I was still living at home with my parents (I was 19 years old). I had been out of high school for a little over a year and was trying to get myself ready for my first year of college (I had taken a year off to make money). I was working at the hospital as cook/tray person full time also.
**Five snacks you enjoy: strawberries, grapes, banana bread, cheese and crackers, and granola bars
**Five songs to which you know all the lyrics: It's Not Over by Daughtry, Only God (Could Stop Me Loving You) by Emerson Drive, Until You Love Me by 4 Strings, Me and You by Kenny Chesney, and Flood by Jars of Clay
**Five things you would do if you were a millionaire: Put some in the bank for our future children's education, donate to our favorite charities, Buy a cabin in Estes Park, Colorado, Travel to Australia, and Pay off our house, my student loans, any loans we have, etc.
**Five bad habits: Worrying about everything (especially things I have no control over), Leaving laundry as long as possible before folding (well just the towels and socks), Slacking off on the housework, Not weeding the garden and flowerbeds more frequently, and Playing my music in the car WAY TOO LOUD (poor Jeff about losses his hearing when he starts the car..sorry Honey).
**Five things you like doing: Spending time with Jeff and family, Reading, Doing crafts (scrapbooks and rubber stamping), Walking Jake, and Going to Jeff's tractor pulls
**Five things you would never wear again: Spandex shorts (hey I wore them in 5 or 6 grade), New Kids on the Block t-shirts (I had 2 of them when I was in grade school that I practically lived in), Short shorts, Mini skirts and tight shirts.
**Five Favorite Toys: Camera, Video Camera, Computer, XM Radio (in our car), and our Boat (even though we haven't had it out yet this year).
Hope you all enjoyed that!! God's Blessings to everyone! Have a GREAT MONDAY!!!
4 comments:
Thanks for playing along and doing this meme.
It was fun to learn more about you.
We have a lot of the same interests.
I had to laugh when you said you play the music too loud. We do that from time to time to each other here too.
Turn on the vehicle and the blaring music makes you jump. hehe
Wow, healthy snacks....wish I was more like that!
Thanks for sharing!!
You eat some pretty healthy snacks..good for you!!
I had about a dozen New Kids tshirts...I LOVED THEM SO MUCH. Plus I had a sweater and sweatshirt. I guess you could say obsessed!! hehe
Have a great Monday!!
Why would you not want to wear those Daisy Dukes anymore? He he.
Have a Happy and safe 4th!
Post a Comment