(I know I'm a day early on this (our 2nd anniversary is on the 4th of November) but since I don't post on Sundays usually I thought I would post this Anniversary post a day early)!A little background: On November 4th, 2005 I married my best friend, my soul mate and the man of my dreams! We got engaged on July 1st, 2005 and since we both loved fall so much we wanted to get married during the fall. So we started to plann immediately :)!! We put together a very simple yet classy wedding (which is what we both wanted). Our colors for the wedding were Burgundy and tan/dark cream. And of course what fall wedding wouldn't be complete without pumpkins, gourds, and LOTS AND LOTS of leaves!! Even the flower girl dropped leaves down the aisle! We had a caterer make the reception meal which consisted of turkey and ham, corn, mashed potatoes and gravy, buns, and cake with those little pumpkin candies on top :)! We held a dance after the wedding and that was a BLAST! After Jeff and I left the dance we stayed at a charming little Bed and Breakfast. It truly was the night of our dreams :)!!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY JEFF!! I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART! HERE'S TO MANY MANY MORE WONDERFUL YEARS TOGETHER! LOVE YOU TO PIECES!!
The very handsome groom!

The beautiful bride!

All the guys posing for a picture

Me and my bridesmaids

The happy couple with Jeff's family

The happy couple with my family

It was a beautiful day for a wedding...so we got some outside shots

A goofy shot...very cute :)

Walking down the aisle with my dad...Priceless!

I LOVE this picture!

Another view from the back of the church

Jeff and I with our fall wedding cake (some of which is still in our freezer..he he)!
God's Blessings to everyone! Have a wonderful weekend!
10 comments:
Congratulations!!
Wow, I can't believe that you have been married as long as my oldest daughter, Lindsey. They got married Oct 8, 2005. You can view some of their photos at http://www.myspace.com/betomoreno. This is my SIL's music Myspace.
I had no idea that you were just a newly wed :o)
I love fall weddings and had the best time at Linds and Beto's.
Your photos are great! What a great day to celebrate. My husband photographed Lindsey's wedding. It was fun!
Your dress was gorgeous! You both look so good and I just love the fall decor. Very neat. Hope you guys had a great anniversary!
What a beautiful wedding! You guys look great!!! I think fall is the best!
Happy Anniversary Erin! Hope you had a great day!
Happy Anniversary!! I loved looking at the pictures. I hope you had a great day yesterday!
Happy (late) anniversary!!! I hope you had a great day!!!
Happy 2nd Anniversary. Great wedding pictures. They were so much fun to see. It sounds like you had a beautiful fall wedding.
Very pretty pictures!! Love seeing those!!
Happy 2nd Anniversary!!
Happy 2nd!
Wow, Erin! You were stunning! What precious priceless pictures you have.
I love fall so much too! Our 1st anniversary is this coming Sunday (crazy how time flies, huh?!) But I'll post more about that near the end of the week.
I hope you two had a wonderful day together. Congratulations!
Congrats on 2 wonderful years...hope you have many, many more together!
I loved the colors of your wedding and loved the pics too...looked like a beautiful wedding.
Post a Comment