Friday, November 16, 2007

Tomorrow is Someone's Birthday!

I know I'm a day early on this but since tomorrow will be spent supervising (he he) the guys put up tin on the roof of our garage I thought I better do this post today!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF!!! Here's to MANY MANY MORE!! I LOVE YOU TO PIECES BABES!! Have a wonderful birthday!

The Birthday Boy (I should say Man) gets to pick out where we are going to go eat supper tomorrow night. This afternoon after work I am going to make him some birthday treats (Chocolate Crunch Brownies).

This time of year is crazy full of celebrations (an Anniversary, Jeff, Dad, and Brian's birthday's (in November), Thanksgiving, Cade and my birthday's (in December), Christmas and New Years..not to mention all the Thanksgivings and Christmas' we attend). Whew..I'm getting tired just thinking about it...he he!

We hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. God's Blessings to you all!

8 comments:

Lori said...

Thanks for your kind words on my blog today.

Happy Birthday Jeff!! Have a fun time celebrating his birthday

I agree this is such a busy time of year. Almost too busy.
Have a great weekend!

the boedecker family said...

Happy B-day Jeff!! Have a good time celebrating! Busy..Busy..Busy is a good way of putting it!

Jamey said...

Wow!! That's a lot in two months! Happy Birthday Jeff!!

Anonymous said...

Have fun celebrating your wonderful man!

Happy Birthday husband of Erin!

A mom said...

Happy Birthday Jeff! I hope you are enjoying those wonderful crunch brownies. I know I sure would be. :O) Enjoy your supper and whatever else may come your way today.

Tracy said...

Happy Birthday Jeff!! Sounds like you guys are SUPER, DUPER busy these next 2 months. The time will just FLY BY...so ENJOY!!!

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Happy Birthday Jeff....hope he had a great one! So where did he pick to go out for supper????

Tess said...

Happy Belated Birthday Jeff!!