Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Blogging Break...


With Christmas fast approaching I think I'm going to have to take a little bit of a blogging break! I haven't been real good at posting lately either (way too busy..he he)! So this will probably be my last post until maybe the 1st of the year or so..not sure on that one yet.

I had a wonderful time at Cade's birthday party on Saturday. My Mom made it just in time to watch Cade eat his birthday cake. It was so FUNNY! They let him have the whole cake...he dug right in. He wasn't so sure about the frosting or what exactly he was suppose to do with it. He was throwing handfuls of cake and frosting on the floor...FUNNY STUFF! Finally Adam had Cade taste a little bit of the chocolate cake and he decided it was pretty yummy so he started to eat it. They took the cake away from him and he had a big pile in front of him to eat. He was COVERED in frosting and cake...in his hair, all over his arms, stomach, legs, etc. It was quite the site :)! He also got lots of wonderful toys and clothes from everyone. It was a great time!

We haven't been doing too much at our house lately. Pretty much just vegging out before the holiday rush. I have managed to make a few more kinds of cookies the last few days. I only have 2 more to go and some snack mix and it's all done. Not sure if those last 2 kinds will get done or not. I'm kinda running out of time! I still have a few presents that need to be wrapped...and I haven't even gotten one of Jeff's in the mail yet! I hope it's here by tomorrow because him and I are having our Christmas tomorrow night (and my birthday too). I'm hoping there is a package there when I get home from work today!

I'll be celebrating my 30th birthday on Saturday in very low key fashion. Just the way I like it! It's just a number as far as I'm concerned. I don't feel 30 so I guess that's a good thing..he he! So HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME...alittle early!

So that's it from our house this fine day! We hope everyone has a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS! Safe travels to those that are traveling. God's Blessings to everyone! I'll be back after the 1st of the year!!

11 comments:

Jamey said...

Have a happy birthday and a good blogging break! We will miss you and look forward to you blogging again after the first of the year!

Tracy said...

Have a great birthday and a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Take care!!

Jamie said...

Have a happy birthday and a wonderful Christmas!!

Happy Holidays!!!

Lori said...

Merry Christmas to you guys too.
Happy 30th Birthday!! Have a nice time celebrating whatever you do.


I'm actually going on a blogging break here too as soon as I wish everyone a Merry Christmas on my blog.

Tess said...

I hope you have a Happy Birthday! Hummm.. A Low key 30th - is that possible??? LOL
Have a great day!!!

Merry Christmas to you and hubby from all of us!!

Have a good break!

Just Mom said...

Happy Birthday. :-D


Oh! Have a very Merry Christmas. Come back soon.

A mom said...

Happy 30th birthday Woman! Have a great one.

If you don't check in for awhile, have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to YOU :o)

Have a wonderful holiday with your guy. See you in bloggerland after the new year.

Michelle said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I think next year I'm going to invite you to come and help me do my baking. I've only done one kind of cookie this year...and haven't gotten to the candy part. UGH.

Merry Christmas!!

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Merry Christmas to you and Jeff and I sure hope you had a great birthday!

Enjoy your break but hurry back....we will miss hearing from you!

the boedecker family said...

Merry Christmas and God's blessings!! Enjoy your break and Happy New Year!