In case you are all looking for wonderful new Christmas cookie and candy recipes I'm going to be trying to post a daily Christmas goodie recipe on Our Recipe Blog (see link on the side under Blog's We Enjoy). I thought it would be kind of neat do to a "25 days to Christmas" Cookie Countdown. So I'm going to try to post a new recipe daily (yes try being the appropriate word there..he he). Just wanted to give you all a heads up in case you are looking for new recipes! ENJOY!!The weather has taken a turn. We are "suppose" to get 5 to 10 inches of snow today and of course the wind is blowing. I guess I don't mind because technically we don't have to go anywhere out of town today. We do have a Christmas party to go to tonight..but I guess we'll see what the weather is doing around the time we have to leave. At least it's only in town...6 miles isn't too bad to drive.
I hope everyone has a wonderful, snowy (if you are getting snow) weekend! God's Blessings to everyone!!
2 comments:
Good morning to ya! I think you should just stay put. It is drifting in town. I am sure it is much worse out there. I haven't recieved any calls yet, but I am sure I will.
Looking forward to the cookie countdown!
Can you believe all this snow.
Can't wait to go over and check out your recipe blog.
Thanks for your kind words on my blog.
Post a Comment