Yup....shopping day has rolled around yet again. I completed my menu for December on Monday night and made my list of grocery's Monday and Tuesday. You should see it..it's HUGE! I guess I also have a lot of extra's on there. I'm buying all the supplies I need to make all our Christmas goodies! I'm doubling all the batches I make this year so my Mom and Dad can take some back with them to serve in their church on December 30th. I LOVE baking so of course I said I would do it. I CAN'T WAIT :)! I hope to start my baking Friday or maybe this weekend. I also have a list of people who we will be giving goodies to this year (like the mail woman, my boss, Prostrollo's, our neighbor, etc.) I hope to leave for Brookings at 1:30 or so today. I'm usually home then by 4:30 or 5:00 at the latest.
I went to the chiropractor on Monday. I hurt my hip/back again on Friday (not sure how it just happened). By Monday it was pretty bad and I was pretty crooked...so I went. It seemed to help. He wants to see me again today but I think I'm going to cancel. I feel pretty good now and think I'm on the road to recovery. I guess if need be I'll make another appointment for later in the week or next week...we'll see.
Our remaining 8 ducks are still alive (knock on wood). We still aren't really sure what got that one. Some guys that work with Jeff said that it could have been a mink, an owl, a opossum, or a skunk. They didn't think a cat would do that. I just hope whatever it was doesn't come back! Jake is loving this snow. He loves to run and snort around in it. It's hilarious! He runs with his nose down and his tongue out...very FUNNY! Goofy dog!
Jeff's been keeping busy out in the shop. He found a snowmobile he wants to get so he might see what he can do to go about getting it. He still wants to sell our two snowmobiles and a guy from work is suppose to come look at them. I hope we can sell them. I hope to get a different snowmobile too but not sure when that'll happen. That's alright though :)! Last night Jeff stayed in the house and relaxed for the whole evening. I always tell him he needs to do that once in a while :)! Nothing wrong with some relaxing!
Well I guess that's about it. I hope to get my Christmas shopping done in the next week or so. Only a few more people to buy for..and you never know I might find what I need today :)! We hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday! God's Blessings to everyone!!
6 comments:
and some goodies for you bloggin pals...ha!
sounds like you will be super busy baking!!!
have fun!
what fun... shopping and baking!
(I love baking too... I don't do it enough though.)
So sorry to hear about the attack on your ducks :o(
How are the chickens doing??
Have a great time shopping today!
It sounds like you will have a busy day shopping followed by a busy weekend baking! It sounds fun! Yes, it's too bad we can't sample over the internet, but you do have to post any good recipes that you try and like!!
Your hubby sounds like mine....doesn't know how to just sit and relax!
I would sure take some of those goodies if you are looking for a place to get rid of them!
I wonder where I can find a mail person costum? Would you know your mail lady if you saw her on the street? ;O)
Bake some for us too!! HEHE
I hope you had a good shopping day!!
Post a Comment