
Yup you read that title correct :)!! Jeff and I are expecting a baby!! The estimated due date of our little miracle is July 31, 2008!! We are both so VERY VERY excited and are so happy that we can finally spill the beans!
We had our 2nd Doctor's appointment today (I'm 14 weeks 1 day) and the baby's heartrate was up in the 150's! Everything is going really really good! We wanted to share the news with all of you as it's getting harder and harder for me to hide the fact that I have a belly starting to stick out a little further (some of you probably thought I hit the Christmas goodies a little hard this last Christmas)!
I can't even explain how excited we are about this sweet little baby! We have been praying for this and it's just so awesome that it's happening! Please pray for us (and the baby too) during this amazing journey we are on!
God's Blessings to you all! Have a wonderful weekend!
19 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!
I am so happy and excited for you as you embark on this wonderful journey!
14 weeks you waited to tell!?? WOW I am impressed!!! I wasn't so good at that part!
CONGRATS again!
OMG!!!!! I am so happy for you!! Congrats! You are going to be great parents and I can't wait to hear all about it!!!!!!!
So when do we get to here more? Like how you found out etc? I am just so excited! Sorry!
i couldn't just check in and not offer a congratulations...even though you probably have no idea who i am!
that is wonderful news and i am always so excited to hear of a couple joyfully anticipating a birth.
OH my Gosh! How exciting is that. Congratulations I am so happy for you. Good luck with everything.
You have a wonderful weekend.
Congratulations! There must be something in the water...I have three cousins that are pregnant and due around the same time! Glad I haven't been drinking the water. ;-)
THAT IS SO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O AWESOME!!!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH OF YOU!
And now I have to ask ...
You mean all of us moms didn't scare you off from the idea????
Wow!! Congratulations!!! It's amazing that I have never met you and I am SOOOO excited for you and Jeff! You will be great parents. I hope you are feeling good. Take care of yourself and get lots of rest....that's the nurse in me:)
Have a great weekend!
WooooooooooHoooooooooo!
This news just made my night! Congratulations to you both. This baby is so blessed to have you as it's Mommy!
How did you wait 14 weeks to tell the world?? I think I'd be screaming it from the rooftops. Heehee!
PS: Have you tried sewing any baby clothes yet?? :oD
YES! I'm just jumping right out of my skin. What a wonderful announcement.
Poor Jake is going to be taking a back seat on the blogging scene. His mom is going to have more important things to blog about than him playing in the pool on the hot dog days of summer. :o)
C*O*N*G*R*A*T*U*L*A*T*I*O*N*S!!!
I'm so excited for you two..well 3! Children are the greatest gift God could ever give. Enjoy your pregnancy b/c it goes by way too fast!
CONGRATS!!!! How exciting! I hope everything goes well for you and can't wait to hear more!!!
WHOA!! That is awesome! Congratulations to the both of you!
I am glad to hear all is going well and can't wait to hear about all your experiences these next few months!! Then the fun starts!!
Congrats!!! I am soo happy for you!
Congratulations! How exciting!
I have never met you but I am SOOOOO excited for you....feels like we have been good friends forever! Can't wait to go along on this journey with you here at blogland!
I checked in and got goose bumps when I read the title of your post. You are amazing. I could have never kept it quiet for 14 weeks! Our first baby was a July baby, so reading this post brought back a flood of memories. (We took that baby to Prairie Village the year he was born. Start 'em young!)
What an amazing blessing you have growing within you. God is so good!
CONGRATS AND CONGRATS AGAIN!!
This is such an exciting time for you two!
Congrats!!! How awesome!!! Can't wait to follow along, you guys will make awesome parents!!!
Post a Comment