Well we went in for our 18 week appointment. All is well with the baby :)! The doctor was able to find the heartbeat right away and munchkin was cooperative for the most part. But when the baby had enough of letting the doctor time the heart rate it swam off! The heart rate was in the 150's again. She said that the baby is really swimming around in there! My blood pressure was a little higher then I liked it to be but the doctor didn't say anything about it. Seriously I think if they would take it after they heard the baby's heartbeat it would be so much lower :)! We scheduled our BIG Ultrasound today for MARCH 18th at 11:00 a.m.! We are so EXCITED for that day to get here and we know it'll be here before we know it! This past 4 weeks seemed to fly by! I have my next doctor's appointment on March 31st also (22 1/2 week appointment).
I have become a complete and total germophob (sp?) the past few weeks. I wash my hands about 100 times a day..especially if I go to public places like the grocery store or bank. I didn't get my flu shot this year..the doctor asked me if I wanted one today and I told her No since it doesn't seem to be working for anyone this year. I hope I made the right decision. I do have a tiny sore throat today which I'm hoping doesn't turn into anything more then that. So far we have stayed pretty healthy at our house this winter (knock on wood).
Otherwise not much is going on at our house. We don't have any big plans for the weekend. Sounds like the weather is suppose to be pretty nice. Maybe I'll spend some time outside getting some fresh air! We hope everyone has a GREAT weekend! God's Blessings to you all!
4 comments:
I turned into a total germaphobe to. It will wear off by the time your child reaches 1. ;O)
Glad everything looks good with the kiddo!
Haa! I never used to worry about germs, but I sure do know! Freaks me out! Must be something to do with motherhood!! Welcome to the club! LOL
Have a great weekend!
Ewe germs!
You must stay well for that little one and yourself :o)
It's so exciting hearing all about your fun news. I'm sure the time will fly by :o)
HOpe you have a great weekend!
You are going to love seeing your baby on the ultrasound! I can't wait for that day either so we can hear all about it.
Post a Comment