Well today I am 20 weeks pregnant :)!! Yippeee for being half way there! In a way the time has gone fast but then again it seems like it's not going fast enough :)! We are so excited to meet this little miracle! With the nicer weather now maybe the time will just fly by...who knows! We only have 5 days until our BIG Ultrasound so that's another milestone to look forward too! The weeks between doctors appointments seem to go pretty fast. We will also be doing our prenatal classes starting the first Monday in April. That'll be for 5 weeks. It was either do it in April or risk it and wait to do it in July with a finish date the first Monday in August. Well I don't really want to risk it...hopefully our little munchkin will come around the 38 week mark. Of course we don't want it to come early like I did (I was 2 months premature). Apparently Jeff was 2 weeks early so you never know what the odds of us having an early baby are. From what I understand you really can't base anything off of what your mom's labor was like and how early she delivered. I guess we shall wait and see.... :)
I'm off to Walmart today for my monthly grocery shopping excursion. I'm not real excited about it but I know it has to be done. Plus I plan to "look" around at the baby stuff. You never know what kinda bargains I might find. Of course since we don't know what the baby is yet I'll have to control myself or I might be buying both boy and girl stuff and returning what we aren't having :)! Hey if the price is right I just might do that..he he :)! If I find some good stuff I'll post pictures :)!
My Mom is coming up Monday to stay with us until Wednesday. I hope the weather holds out. Sounds like we are suppose to have a snow storm on Monday. If the weather guys are still forecasting that mess for Monday I'll call my Mom on Saturday to give her the heads up. She might end up coming on Sunday night which would be fine too :)! As long as she gets here safely. Her and I are going shopping on Tuesday after the ultrasound...very exciting!
Jeff's been busy out in the shop the last week or so. He's got 4 vehicles he's working on at the moment. I don't know how he does it. He's constantly doing something. At least it's starting to warm up some so he doesn't completely freeze in the shop...well the wood stove keeps it nice and toasty in there too!
So that's our week in a nutshell. No big plans for the weekend. Well maybe I'll clean the guest room so Mom doesn't have to stumble over all the clutter in there! We hope everyone is having a great week and God's Blessings to everyone!
10 comments:
Oh, I remember the halfway point very well. I couldn't believe I still had 20 more weeks to go. I just wanted to meet him all ready! I can't wait to hear how the ultra sound goes!
I thought of you this morning...
I was checking in something and saw the date March 18th :o) I immediately thought of you and your "BIG DAY" - how exciting!
Hope you have a wonderful trip to Walmart... and find lots of deals on baby goodies :o) FUN FUN!
Happy 1/2 Way Mark!
I loved being pregnant!! I hope you have a great experience!!!
Umm...where are the pictures of the belly and stuff...we WANT to see pictures there prego!! :)
It sounds like the next five days will be busy. I hope it goes fast until the big ultrasound. It will be fun to have your mom visit!
Yeah for half way! Wow, 20 weeks already. It goes really fast once you look back on it! Believe it or not we get babies just over half way in the NICU. The "youngest" one I ever took care of was 21 weeks. Can you even imagine??? Gage was 9 weeks early and that was bad enough! I hope your baby doesn't take after you and he/she comes on time!
I just typed a comment and blogger kicked me off so I hope I remember what I typed.
Just stopping by to say hello and catch up on your blog. I am working on a post right now. So stop by my blog when you get a chance.
Hope all is going well for you.
I am so excited and happy for you.
How exciting to be at that 20 week mark. I remember loving my ultrasound appointment.
That is so amazing to see that little miracle growing inside of you. How wonderful that your mom can go with you to your appointment.
Have fun shopping. I hope you find lots of great sales.
I remember enjoying shopping for baby things. I loved to buy things on sale when I could.
I'm getting so very excited for both of you.
Re. the baby clothes -- you can always look for things for the hospital stay (some kimono-style undershirts for the baby, some socks, hats, etc.), and look for stuff in white, green or yellow.
Oh! If diaper wipes are on sale, BUY THEM.
Congrats on being 1/2 way!! YIPPI!
I can't wait to hear about and hopefully see pictures from the ultrasound! Make sure you take pictures of you during this progress! I really didn't think it was that big of a deal until after I had Micah, and couldn't remember what I looked like. It was nice to look back. Granted, they are for my eyes only!! LOL
I just can't even imagine how excited you are for your ultrasound, I am really excited and I am not even the one having the baby! I can't thank you enough for taking us through this journey with you....lots of fun!
Erin,
We'd love to have you make an appointment. Do you have the phone # for the office? It is on the sign out in front of the building. I can also email it to you if you would like.
Hugs, Lori
Post a Comment