Tuesday, March 18, 2008

IT'S A.........

Sorry for making you all wait so long for all the details...he he!! Mom and I had to go shopping right away after we had the ultrasound and went out for a celebration lunch! Ok so I won't keep you in suspense any longer. Jeff and I are having a baby BOY!! Let's just say he wasn't shy about showing us the money shot! He was however sleeping though the whole ultrasound which I thought for sure wouldn't happen...especially with all the poking and prodding she was doing during the ultrasound. His measurements were all really good...everything looked good! He is estimated to weigh around 1 lb. already. And of course they said he was breech at this point (hopefully he'll turn..I'm pretty sure he got that from his Dad who was born breech :)!!) I figure he has plenty of time to turn himself around before July. GOD IS SO GOOD!!!!


Here are a few pictures from the ultrasound. Boy am I glad for those techs because it's hard to make out a lot of the stuff they are pointing out to you. Of course the profile one I figured out but the first one is kinda tricky. Shot one is apparently one of his little hands. The second one he's pointing a finger upward..TOO CUTE! And like I said there is a profile and if you ask us we think he's the CUTEST!!!

Mom (who did make it here safely last evening) and I hit a few stores in S.Falls and now our little guy has quite the wardrobe. I'll have to post some pictures of some of the clothes we bought. It was just fun being able to buy gender specific clothes. I'm sure the shopping is far from done :)!!


So just wanted to give everyone the update...I kinda figured a lot of you were checking in today :)!! Thanks so much for all the well wishes! God's Blessings to you all!!

13 comments:

Lori said...

Congratulations! How exciting for you guys.
Thanks for showing us the ultrasound pictures. So precious.

Just Mom said...

\O/ /O\ \O/ /O\ \O/

(me jumping up and down. get it?)

CONGRATULATIONS!

Jennie Thompson said...

SWEET!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!

Jamey said...

Congratulations!!! I'm glad he cooperated and you got to SHOP for boy clothes!! How fun. Glad your mom made it safe!!! Love the US pictures, yup, he's cute!

Tess said...

Congrats!!! I am so happy for you guys! Thanks for the pictures, he looks perfect in every way!!
Whoa!! He will be here before you know it!

Tracy said...

congrats!! i am happy for you and jeff!! july will be here before you know it!!!

Jennifer said...

Boy! Oh, Boy!

What fun!!!

"What are little boys, made of?
Frogs and snails,
And puppy dog tails,
That's what little boys, are made of."

Congratulation :o)

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Soooooooo coooooool! Glad everything looks good with the little guy. You are going to have so much fun shopping now...I never did find out what I was having with either one and it's so hard to buy neutral. Congrats again!

A mom said...

Wooo Hooo! Congrats. A precious baby boy.

the boedecker family said...

Awesome!! How exciting!!! Love the picutres..thanks for sharing!

Jen said...

Congrats!!!!

Jamie said...

Congratulations on your new little boy on his way!!! How exciting!!

SAH in Suburbia said...

How exciting! Raising boys is a blast! Lots of dirt....and know now that the car seat cup holders are for ROCK COLLECTIONS!! We have rocks everywhere - even under pillows. Congratulations!!