Wow that is a lot of snow! It sounds like more is on the way for this Friday. I think we will go right from winter to summer. You do usually get spring here right??? I've been gone for about 10 years, but I know I remember spring happening at some point:)
7 comments:
Love the photos. Not so keen on the end of April snowstorm, but love the photos.
Isn't all this snow just crazy!
I sure wish it was spring.
All I can say is thank god it will be gone in a few days.
Again.. Bring on Spring!!!
Wow that is a lot of snow! It sounds like more is on the way for this Friday. I think we will go right from winter to summer. You do usually get spring here right??? I've been gone for about 10 years, but I know I remember spring happening at some point:)
One word...
Brrrr!
LOVE spring snow storms...NOT!!!!
I just hope the snow is only rain this weekend. Keeping my fingers crossed!!
Post a Comment