Wow....looks like you are set for his arrival! You have found lots of cute little clothes there. I really like the farm scene ones but I am a little partial to farms! Whatever he wears, I am sure he will be adorable!
Fun! It's so hard to resist buying clothes for kids. Wait until he can wear shoes - I know how much you like shoes, so you're going to have a really hard time resisting when it comes to that!
9 comments:
oh I just love little boys!!
that little guy is going to be dressed to the nines :o)
You don't enjoy shopping for baby stuff, do you. ;-D
Great duds. Love the Pooh stuff. A definite must-have.
Wow....looks like you are set for his arrival! You have found lots of cute little clothes there. I really like the farm scene ones but I am a little partial to farms! Whatever he wears, I am sure he will be adorable!
LOVE the jean jacket and bibs!
Whoever said shopping for little boys isn't fun...doesn't know what they are talking about!!!
Very cute little clothes!! It looks like you are having a great time shopping and will be ready in no time!! Love it all!
Does someone like pooh?! I love the rompers.
Fun! It's so hard to resist buying clothes for kids. Wait until he can wear shoes - I know how much you like shoes, so you're going to have a really hard time resisting when it comes to that!
Those are soooo cute!! He will look so darn cute!!
Cute, very cute!
I am getting so excited to see the little guy! He is going to be styling!! :)
It is so fun!!
Post a Comment