Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Pretty Uneventful..Well for the most part!

Well there really isn't too much going on at our house this week. We had week 3 of our Child Birth classes last night. Only 2 more to go and we are done already. Seriously the weeks are flying by! That's a good thing as far as I'm concerned :)!!


Jeff made a trip to the dentist yesterday. He had to have a tooth pulled and it was not a fun experience for him. Poor guy! At least that darn tooth won't bother him anymore! On Sunday he got such a bad toothache he could hardly stand it. He was able to get some sleep but decided that he was going to call the dentist first thing Monday morning. Thank goodness they could get him in at 10:45 a.m. He came home from work a little bit early last evening as his pain medication was wearing off and he was in some pain. But he was a trooper and went to class with me last night. I have the best husband in the world :)!


The weekend was a good one. Jeff had to work on Saturday morning and I cleaned. I want to spring clean the whole house but I don't want to over-do it. I just did my basic cleaning. I went out and bought some new cleaning supplies to make my life easier..he he! I got the S*wifer W*et*J*et and also some dry S*wifer wipes. I plan to get a few other things to help me out in the bathroom in the next few months. I also picked up more of my favorite..C*lorex W*ipes! I had been without for awhile and I was LOST..he he! Then on Saturday afternoon I headed to Adam, Morgan and Cade's house to hang out with them and my Mom. It was nice to see everyone again. Cade is getting to be such a big boy...he's such a little cutie too :)! We went out to eat and then I headed home at around 7:30 p.m. Jeff stayed home to get some stuff outside done. It was such a nice day he spent most of it outside. When I got home he was in the house putting the last coat of paint on our closets upstairs in the computer room. After that was done he put a new ceiling fan in the soon to be nursery! We bought our paint for the nursery at Menard's last Wednesday night. We went with a baby blue color and we'll do white trim with it. I can't wait to see it all painted and the nursery all set up. Of course we have a lot of stuff to buy before that happens :)! I'll make sure I take some before and after pictures of the nursery.


On Sunday we went to Inwood for lunch and hung out there all day. We headed over to Tami, Alan, and Corey's house for supper. They grilled us burgers and boy were they delicious! We got to see the lot where Tami and Alan's new house is going to go. Corey was walking some while we were there. It's hard to believe he's old enough to be doing that already! He's a cutie too :)! So it was kind of a late night for me and Jeff on Sunday (we got home at 9:30 p.m.). And then poor Jeff was being bothered by that darn tooth!


Other then that not much is going on with us. I see I only have 100 days to go in my pregnancy! We were counting down the weeks until our little guy is born and we only have 14 weeks left as of Thursday (if he comes at 40 weeks). Hopefully the time goes super fast ....I know it will once tractor pulling seasons starts (at the end of May)!


We hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Happy Tuesday! God's Blessings to you all!!

7 comments:

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Wow...sounds to me like you have been busy!

Tracy said...

I love the feeling after the house is clean. Of course, getting there is almost always a challenge.

Poor Jeff. Getting teeth pulled isn't any fun...that is for sure!!

Jennie Thompson said...

Corey's walking already? It seems like just yesterday that he was born. You'll be saying that about your little guy too!

Wanna come and do some spring cleaning at my house?!

Lori said...

Sounds like you had a busy weekend.
How exciting to be getting the baby room ready.

I'm thinking it would be good to get some spring cleaning done around here too. We did some yard work last night.

Jamey said...

Wow, only 14 more weeks!! It really will fly by....and then when the baby gets here it goes even faster! Hope Jeff is feeling better!

A mom said...

This year, I am looking forward to doing some spring cleaning. I can't wait to open the windows and let the fresh air into the fresh clean house.

Tess said...

Sounds like you have been go, go, going! Glad Jeff was able to get his tooth taken care of! There isn't much worse than a tooth ache! I hope he is back to feeling well.

Spring cleaning! I can't wait to get this done! I want to clean my carpets etc, but I need the snow to go away first!! haa