Sorry for my lack of blogging last week! I am still around..he he :)! We have been pretty busy around our house and yard. And I've been taking advantage of the nice weather and spending some time outside most afternoons. I also have been hitting some rummage sales! I'll post my 29 week 2 day belly picture sometime later today or tomorrow..I promise :)!
I was suppose to have a Doctor's appointment today but my Doctor's child is sick so now it's rescheduled for Friday! By then I'll be 30 weeks 1 day! Then I'll start going every two weeks until 36 weeks.
We hope you all had a great weekend. More to come! God's Blessings to you all!!
5 comments:
It's getting closer!!!!
I hope they aren't too sick since we were around them yesterday!
Wow...30 weeks! It won't be long now! I love rummage sales, but I usually only go with my mother in law. She finds all the deals!
I was wondering where you were!!
Now the time will really go fast for you!
Rummage sales!! I love them too, I really need to stop! Micah has more clothes than he knows what to do with! But I just can't stop! :)
Keep us posted on your appointment!!
Post a Comment