We had our 34 week appointment yesterday. All is well with little Munchkin. His heartbeat was in the 140's yesterday. He's still sitting in my belly funny...I believe he's transverse yet. He's got 2 weeks to go head down so at this point no one is concerned about his position. My blood pressure was a little higher then usual but the Doctor didn't seem concerned because she didn't' say anything about it. It's probably due to the stress I experienced earlier at work and going through the Taco John's drive-thru. Let's just say I was having a bad morning. The scale was pretty good to me...I did gain weight this time but the Doctor didn't say anything so I must have done alright :)! I have picked up a bad habit of eating Double Stuffed Mint Oreo cookies on a nightly basis (only 2 at a time..not the whole package..which I seriously think I could do)! Now I made a rhubarb pie last night and am finding that very hard to stay out of...gotta love the sweets :)! Sorry...got sidetracked there talking about food...back to the appointment: I go back in now for my 36 week appointment on July 2 and then every week after that until little Munchkin is born. Oh and I'm measuring 35 1/2 weeks so I'm measuring a week and a half ahead just like last time. Probably doesn't mean anything but one can always hope huh :)!!
My baby shower last Saturday was nice. Got a lot more good stuff for Munchkin. Sorry I haven't posted any pictures yet of either shower or all the goodies Munchkin got. I'll scan some in here in the next few days (hopefully) and upload them from my camera. Most days I just have no desire to sit on the computer after I get home from work. Plus today is laundry day so my afternoon is pretty much occupied..he he :)!! Maybe tomorrow will be the day I get all the pictures and things scanned in. I won't make any promises though. It might be Saturday!
Jeff's been busy out in the garden. Last night he weeded it and watered it. Everything looks really good. It's amazing how fast everything grows. We have a new baby chick! One of our hens finally hatched out an egg! We had to separate them all from the other chickens though as the other hens wanted to steal the chick from the mama hen. They are residing in Jake's portable pet carrier at the moment. We'll let them back into the regular coop after the baby chick is old enough to fend for itself and run from those mean old hens!! No baby ducks...probably won't happen this year as they refuse to sit on their nests. Jeff's trying to hatch out a few chicks downstairs in the basement too. Apparently it takes 21 days so we'll see if we have any little chicks hatching here on Saturday. Time will tell I guess!!
So that's what's going on at our house! Hope everyone is having a wonderful week! God's Blessings to you all!
8 comments:
Sorry you had a bit of a stressful morning.
Glad your checkup went well.
I remember being hungry and having the munchies all the time when I was pregnant.
Heck I have the munchies all the time now too. hehe
Can't wait to see the pictures from your baby showers.
Wow.....34 weeks already, it seems like it has gone fast. I am getting excited to see your little munchkin!
Wow! Time is going fast for you!
Glad all is well.
The countdown continues...
It sounds like another good appointment. Now that's some self control...only two mint oreos a night. I don't think I could do that!! I hope that little guy turns head down for you soon!!
Glad to hear you had another good appointment! It is going fast now!!My sister is pregnant too and is actually 38 weeks...how exciting!
Thanks for the update! Sounds like everything is going great will little man! How exciting!
Congrats on the hatching of the baby chick!! Woooo Hoooo!!
Have a great weekend!!!
I can't wait to meet the little man!!!
rofl~pregnant woman and food. I am almost positive I ate 24/7. Not to much longer and your bundle of joy will be here!
Post a Comment