Awwww!!! Such cute little stuff!! Doesn't it make you so excited to finally meet him...like you weren't already excited, right??? I love all the Pooh stuff, so cute!!
Hi, I don't know if I have ever commented on your blog before. I am originally from the Madison area. And found your blog from one of the other SD gals blog.
You got alot of cute stuff and big stuff too. It all comes in very useful. When I was pregnant with my daughter I was anti pooh, but I think I might have recovered from that. The pooh stuff you have it cute!
Love all the things your received at your baby showers. Looks like you are all set with clothes, daipers, bottles, blankets, high chair, and all. I love those bouncy seats. I think the Pooh stuff is cute too.
Awesome gifts!!! The vibrating chairs are a life saver!!! They esp. come in handy when you are trying to get supper and the little guys just wants something to soothe him. Isn't it fun to just look through everything over and over? Maybe it was just me that did that but I would just go in the nursery, look at all the onesies, socks, everything and wish the baby was here already! Congrats on all the nice stuff!
he is going to be one well-dressed little boy :o) I just LOVE all of those clothes that you've gotten. TOO CUTE! I'm sure that you are beyond yourself with excitement and anticipation for the big day! You've been in my prayers and will continue to be.
13 comments:
Awesome stuff!! Baby showers are so awesome and help a bunch...plus tons of FUN!!
Awwww!!! Such cute little stuff!! Doesn't it make you so excited to finally meet him...like you weren't already excited, right??? I love all the Pooh stuff, so cute!!
Hi, I don't know if I have ever commented on your blog before. I am originally from the Madison area. And found your blog from one of the other SD gals blog.
You got alot of cute stuff and big stuff too. It all comes in very useful. When I was pregnant with my daughter I was anti pooh, but I think I might have recovered from that. The pooh stuff you have it cute!
Love all the things your received at your baby showers.
Looks like you are all set with clothes, daipers, bottles, blankets, high chair, and all.
I love those bouncy seats.
I think the Pooh stuff is cute too.
You got some great stuff! The little booties are so cute.
Oh my gosh! You got lots of new stuff there!!!!! I love the whole winnie the pooh theme....so cute.
Awesome gifts!!! The vibrating chairs are a life saver!!! They esp. come in handy when you are trying to get supper and the little guys just wants something to soothe him. Isn't it fun to just look through everything over and over? Maybe it was just me that did that but I would just go in the nursery, look at all the onesies, socks, everything and wish the baby was here already! Congrats on all the nice stuff!
You are set! All you need now is a baby! HA!!
I'm jealous of your jogging stroller--
I love the stroller!!!
The quilt was very cool as well...
I forgot how CUTE boy stuff is!!
I can't believe my baby boy is SIX years old!!
~sigh~
I'm coveting that stroller of yours, and I don't even need one.
Cute stuff.
he is going to be one well-dressed little boy :o) I just LOVE all of those clothes that you've gotten. TOO CUTE! I'm sure that you are beyond yourself with excitement and anticipation for the big day! You've been in my prayers and will continue to be.
My gosh!! That is a ton of stuff!!
Wow, you guys look like you are set! How exciting! I love the little shoes!!
I am so happy for you!!
Post a Comment