Courtesy of www.cnn.com
Courtesy of www.foxnews.com

Please pray for all these people who are experiencing this flooding and all the other wild and weird weather that's happening all over the country! It's sure been a strange weather year!
Besides watching the strange weather on the news as of late, we haven't been up to too much. Jeff mowed last night in between the brief downpour we had. The garden enjoyed the rain and I didn't have to water the flowers so that was a bonus :)!
My Mom is driving up today to attend my baby shower tomorrow and also to go to Morgan's brother Grant's wedding tomorrow. She'll be here all weekend. I'm so happy she is able to make it up to my baby shower tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it!! I'll post some pictures next week of all the stuff Munchkin got and of the showers. Jeff has to work tomorrow so he won't be going to Inwood. He has a big project to do tomorrow afternoon. He's planning on cleaning out the barn! He said there are too many vehicles, tractors, mowers and other things in there and it's really hard to get anything out of it. Sounds like a lot of work to me!!
So I guess that's about it from our house. I just wanted to talk about Cedar Rapids a bit. If you want to read more head on over to www.foxnews.com or www.cnn.com . There are articles and pictures of all the flooding. And it's not just Cedar Rapids that's effected. There are many other Iowa towns around there that have been hit hard too!! Hopefully it'll stop raining down there!
God's Blessings to you all!
7 comments:
Wow! I will pray for the people in Cedar Rapids.
Have fun at your baby shower.
Can't wait to see the pictures.
"Please pray for all these people who are experiencing this flooding and all the other wild and weird weather that's happening all over the country!"
I have been. :-D
I am glad to hear your family is doing ok! Everyone affected by these acts of nature are in my prayers!
Isn't that flooding horrible?? I'm glad your family is safe from it. I hope you have a great time at your shower. Can't wait to see pics of all the goodies and the nursery!!
Lots of damage down that way!
Its so sad to see all the flooding. I can't imagine the grief these people are experiencing and they have a long road ahead of them after the water leaves.
So glad everything is going good for you! Pretty soon Munchkin will be here!!! I can't wait to meet him!
I haven't heard much lately. I wonder how things are in Cedar now? Crazy.
Post a Comment