Well I got a call from the clinic this morning. Looks like there was some protein in my urine so they had me come in to get my blood pressure checked and some more blood drawn today. Some of my tests are coming back kinda high and my blood pressure was also high.... so Little Munchkin is set to be born tomorrow morning (Sunday, July 20).
Please keep us all in your thoughts and prayers! We are SO EXCITED to finally meet this little guy!!
God's Blessings to everyone!!! Updates to come later on next week!
11 comments:
WOW how exciting!! Good luck and Gods blessings to you all, I hope everything goes smoothly!! Will be thinking of you all!
Will continue praying for you.
This is so-o-o-o-o exciting!
:-D
Good luck. I will be thinking of you tomorrow and praying everything goes OK. How exciting to be finally meeting him!! I can't wait until you can post pictures for us all to see!! Take care.
Congrats to all three of you. Love the name and can't wait to see him!
Holy Cow....How exciting! I so hope everything went ok and you and little munchkin are great! Can't wait to hear updates and see pictures!!!!
How exciting!!! I can't wait to see pictures!!
Take care of yourself and update us when you can!
WAHOOOOO!!!
I was thinking of you this morning wondering if you had that little guy yet. Can't wait to see pictures of him!!! By now it should all be over but I am still praying for you!!!
YAY!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it! We're praying!
You are in our thoughts and prayers
Can't wait to hear about him and see pictures.
Congrats...Good Luck....Suprise....Celebrate...
Take Care!!!!
Cant' wait for an update!!
What a cutie and I love his name!! What a perfect name for a perfect little guy!! So happy for you guys!! I hope you are doing well!!
Post a Comment