Thursday, July 24, 2008

Davis Logan has Arrived!

Well our little Munchkin is here and he is PERFECT!!! Davis Logan was born at 8:22 a.m. on Sunday July 20, 2008. He weighed 6 lbs. 15 1/2 oz. and was 19 1/2 inches long. He has TONS of black hair and is just BEAUTIFUL!! We are so in LOVE with this little guy! He looks just like Jeff! GOD IS SO VERY VERY GOOD!!!

The C-Section went good. Not the most pleasant experience but it was so very worth every second of it! We got home yesterday from the hospital and are adjusting to life as a family of 3 now. My parents are here for a few days helping out which is wonderful!

I hope to get a few pictures uploaded in the next few days. Just wanted to give a quick update to all you faithful blog visitors! I'll tell more about the whole experience in a later post too. God's Blessings to you all!

10 comments:

Jen said...

Congrats I can't wait to see some pictures! Hope your recovery is going well.

Jamey said...

Congratulations!! I saw his picture on the Madison Hospital website. How cute!! I love the hair! And I love the name!! I hope things go well at home, how nice that your parents are there! Enjoy every minute...they grow up SO very fast!! Congrats again!!

Dawn said...

OMG!!! I just say in Jamey's comment that you delivered at Madison. I looked at his pic on the site and the baby born before him is my brother and sister in laws new baby. She actually works there. I use to work there too before I got married. I didn't know you were close to madison. Anyways CONGRATS!!!!!!! He is adorable and that black hair. Can't wait to hear more about him and see more pics. Just remember one thing get your rest, if you have to take naps with him.

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I have been checking in waiting to hear how you all are doing....thanks for updating us.

Glad things are going well and the C-section wasn't too bad for you. It does take time to recover from that, hopefully you aren't too sore.

Lori said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you. What a cutie.
Can't wait to see the little guy.
Hope you can get rested up.
Take it easy.

Kerrie said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys. I can't belive all his hair. I know where you can take him to get his first trim. ;)

Just Mom said...

HOORAY!

My parents flew here to help us after my C-Section, too. She was a big help as I recovered from surgery. Yay for wonderful parents.

Take care of yourself. Remember, you had major surgery.

Jennifer said...

Happy Day! Congratulations Mommy! What a precious name. Enjoy every moment :o)

Tracy said...

He sure is precious!!

And such a cutie!!

Take care of yourself and update when you get a chance...

Tess said...

Awesome! I am so happy you and the family are doing well! The C Section recovery process is the pits, but I agree, so worth it!

I am so happy for you guys! Enjoy all the cuddles!!!! Congrats again!!