Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Pictures!











**Sorry for the run-on paragraph...darn blogger wouldn't let me fix it**

Hope you enjoyed the pictures of our precious little miracle! We are so in LOVE with Davis and so very grateful and thankful to God for bringing this little guy into our lives!
Things are going pretty good. Davis had been eating and sleeping pretty well since we got home last week. Jeff usually takes first shift and I take second shift to feed Davis. That seems to work pretty well.
I'm still recovering from my C-Section. Each day is a little better. I can't wait until I'm able to lift more then Davis because then I'm going to be out and about showing him off to everyone :)! It was so nice having my parents with us last week helping us out. THANKS MOM AND DAD for EVERYTHING!! We also had Lee, Judy and Brian visit us last Sunday. It was nice to see them since we weren't able to make it down to Inwood. I would also like to thank those of you who came to visit at the hospital. Thanks for stopping in!
Well since I had a minute of "me time" I thought I would update. Jeff's downstairs with Davis so I could post some pictures for you all to see! God's Blessings to you all! I'll update again as soon as I can!

12 comments:

Just Mom said...

:-D

So ... how is mom (a.k.a You) feeling?

Lori said...

He is such a cutie. How precious. Look at all that dark hair. We can't wait to meet him.

Tess said...

OH my goodness, when his picture popped up, I actually gasped! He is adorable!! Perfect in everyway! Look at that hair!! Just enjoy him, I know you hear that alot, but seriously, enjoy every minute of cuddling you can!!!

Glad to hear you are recovering nicely. It is along haul, but before you know it you will be good as new!!
Congrats again!!

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

He is sooooooooo cute! I did the same thing Tess did....I gasped when I saw him, he is just so adorable. I am so glad you posted pictures for us to see.

Glad to hear things are going good...it can be quite a transistion but sounds like you are all handling it well. The "teamwork" helps.

Jamey said...

Oh Erin...he is SOOO cute!!! I love the close ups. That hair is great!! I love it. He's just so cute!! Enjoy every minute!!! Glad you are recovering well. Just take it easy...soon enough you will be back to cooking and cleaning:)

Tracy said...

OH.MY.GOODNESS.

What a sweetheart!!

Thanks for sharing the photos. He is just precious.

Hang in there...soon enough you'll be back to your busy self!!

Jamie said...

HE is so precious!!! Just a doll!!!

I am so excited for you guys!

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Jennie Thompson said...

I can't get over how much he looks like Jeff.

He's so cute & has changed so much.

Be sure to bring him by when you can get out and about.

Wendy asked about you today and whether you'd had the baby! I had to fill her in on everything since your Aunt hadn't yet!

Oh..and I just remember that today is actually your due date. :-)

Dawn said...

He is so adorable, I love the hair.
Don't feel bad about it taking so long to post. I think we all understand. A precious little bundle like that should always take presidence from blogger world. Update pics when you can I know I will keep checking. Have fun being the best thing in the world a MOM!

the boedecker family said...

He is a beautiful baby! Congrats and God's blessings to you and your family!!

Jennifer said...

He is just beautiful! I hope you are feeling better and better each day, Erin. You're going to need your energy for the weeks to come :o)

Jen said...

HE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!! What a dolly and I can't wait to meet the both of you when I am down there later this month. Congrats!!!