We have a fair grounds just down the road from our house. Every August when it comes to town we hear the tractor pulls late into the night. I have no idea what it is all about, but I know it's LOUD! I'm not sure if you read Heidi's post about the carnival. We avoid the fair at all costs, but many people from all over come for the events rather than the rides, etc...The tractor pulls are a huge deal. I guess you can understand why :)
8 comments:
Wow that is a nice tractor!! Love the name!! :)
Fun pictures!
That's pretty "spiffy"
Looks good...love the name.
Nice ride!
WOW that looks like a big one! Good pictures also!
We have a fair grounds just down the road from our house. Every August when it comes to town we hear the tractor pulls late into the night. I have no idea what it is all about, but I know it's LOUD! I'm not sure if you read Heidi's post about the carnival. We avoid the fair at all costs, but many people from all over come for the events rather than the rides, etc...The tractor pulls are a huge deal. I guess you can understand why :)
Wow! That tractor is sharp.
That was a fun slide show and fun to see all the pictures of your Jeff's tractor.
Post a Comment