I suppose I should update our blog huh?! I guess nothing too exciting has really been happening at our house. Jeff cut the hay on Monday night and of course wouldn't you know it...it's been raining now for a few days. He's hoping it'll all dry out by Saturday afternoon when he bales it. He went to Inwood last night and got his puller tractor all fixed up. The guy who sold them the "bad" Turbo actually warrantied it so they got the "new" one for free. I hope this one holds up! We'll see how it goes tomorrow. Sounds like the weather is suppose to be decent tomorrow night. I'm still thinking about putting my winter coat in the truck though...I about froze to death last Friday night (and I had on about 4 layers)! I don't want a repeat of that tomorrow..he he!! You leave home in the afternoon which is deceiving because it's HOT out at that point and you don't want to wear long sleeves when it's 80 degrees. So when the sun goes down you are thinking "Boy I wish I would have worn long sleeves". It never fails :)! After years of doing this you think I would have learned by now..nope I haven't :)!!The garden is looking SUPER!! Everything is growing and I'm happy that it's rained the last few days so I don't have to water it :)! We pretty much have eaten all the Spinach out of the garden. I found a GREAT recipe for Strawberry, Spinach, and Bacon salad with a Raspberry Dressing. VERY TASTY!! If anyone wants the recipe let me know and I'll share :)!
Our car is going into the body shop to get it's hail damage repaired on Monday. Sounds like I'll be driving a "loaner" car for about 3 days. They think they ware going to be able to repair it the "Paint-less dent" way so that's good. We didn't really want them to have to re-paint it. I just want the dings gone so I don't really care how they do it.
Otherwise not much else is going on. We are looking forward to the tractor pull tomorrow night...should be a BLAST! I'm probably going to video tape the actual pull so there probably won't be any pictures to share. We need to get an adapter so we can download our video's onto the computer...maybe I'll have to get one of those so you all can watch Jeff pull (sounds like a plan to me). We hope everyone is having a GREAT week! God's Blessings to everyone! More to come!!
7 comments:
Cute picture...I used that one on a previous post...great minds think alike!!
I hope the tractor pull goes better for you guys!! Glad to here that was under warranty. Stay warm and have fun.
Glad to hear you got the tractor fixed and you're getting the car fixed. WOWZA...lots of fixin' going on!
Have a great weekend!!
Glad to hear the Turbo was covered by warranty. You never know about stuff like that. Good luck this weekend.
Recipe please. :-D
That salad sounds interesting. Who would have thought, strawberries and bacon?!
Where is the tractor pull tonight? I may have to take Colter to one this year. That would be interesting.
I hope they get your car back to looking like new again.
Hope you have a blast at the tractor pull tonight and a super weekend!!
Good luck with the tractor pull, sounds fun!
Hi! Erin. We are back home. I'm almost caught up at home.
I'm now trying to catch up on everyone's blogs before we leave and help my sister move.
Sounds like your husband is busy with hay work.
Sorry you had hail damage to your car. Good luck at the tractor pull.
I would like the recipe for your salad too. It sounds yummy!
Post a Comment