
HAPPY 4th of JULY!! We hope everyone has a SAFE and ENJOYABLE day!!
We will be heading out to Inwood tonight so that we don't have to leave so early tomorrow morning to get to the tractor pull by 11:30 a.m. We are taking Jake with us and he'll hang out at Lee and Judy's tonight and tomorrow while we are taking in all the festivities. Inwood had a BIG 4th of July celebration so we are both looking forward to that! We will start tomorrow morning off with breakfast down at the Community Center (put on by the Kiwanis Club). That's always very yummy!! The Tractor Pull starts at 11:30 so I'm sure we'll be there nice and early to get prime pit spot and prime bleacher spot too (that's very important..he he)! They usually have a Car Derby in the evening but for the past few years we haven't gone. After standing in line for 2 hours and then sitting in the stands for another hour in the sweltering sun...you just don't really feel like watching Derby. So we'll probably be skipping that this year again. The years we went we had a BLAST but the sun and heat just gets to be a bit much! After dark they have fireworks down in the park. They usually put on a really awesome show so we are looking forward to that too! I'm sure it'll be a late night tomorrow night but it'll be worth it!!
I forgot to let you all know how Jeff did at the pull this past Saturday in Rock Valley. He did GREAT again! In his first class he got 3rd place. In his second class he got 5th (I think). Like I said last time...these classes are VERY competitive! Jeff is right in there with the rest of the guys which is GREAT!! He is very happy with this "new" tractor and really enjoys pulling!! I'll post his results from tomorrow on here later in the week or next week.
Otherwise not too much else is going on at our house. Happy 4th of July everyone!! God's Blessings!!
6 comments:
Have a great 4th!!
Congrats to Jeff and his great tractor pulling!!
Happy 4th of July to you too.
Have a fun time and safe travels.
Congrats on last weeks pull and good luck this week. Hope you have a fun and safe 4th.
Happy 4th to you and Jeff.
Have a safe and wonderful holiday!! GOOD LUCK with the tractor pull!
I think that I can now leave comments since I opened a google account. Cool!!
Lori
Post a Comment