IT'S RAINING CATS AND DOGS!!! Seriously...I had to drive home going 40 mph because I couldn't see the road it was raining so hard! YIPPEEE!!! We needed this SOOOOO BAD!!!! The roads in town were flooding and it was just down pouring. Thanks to Frazzled Farm Wife and everyone else who thought a rain dance would be a good idea. Apparently something worked (I have a feeling a lot of prayers were just answered...Thank You God!) I hope everyone else who needs rain gets some. We'll continue to pray for those really dry areas. I hope everyone get rain like we just did. I'll post some pictures later of all the puddles (my camera battery is dead..go figure)!
Just wanted to tell everyone that IT'S FINALLY RAINING!!!! God's Blessings to everyone!!
11 comments:
Let it pour! Hopefully it will make it's way to Michigan. We sure need it too. Our farmers are praying...
Glad to hear you are getting rain!
After Michigan - let it come across to Pennsylvania - our corn is so spiked and pointy right now.
Please send it our way.
Yeah, it's raining. We get rain almost every night, but very little. I hope you get the rain you need, but not too much too fast!
YAY for rain!
We've been getting rain each afternoon here lately. I love it ~ and my flowers love it too :o) Strange how NC is still at a loss for the year though... over 6 inches, which stinks for farmers around here.
Hope you have a great afternoon... playing in the rain!
I'm so glad it is finally raining. Yeah. I'm happy for the farmers(my parents farm). I just hope they got some rain.
Ok, my rain dance must have been a bad one or I did it wrong because all we got was a little sprinkle, not even enough to settle the dust! Glad you got the rain you needed but could you do the dance you did there and send the rain my way??!! Oh well, there's always tomorrow...maybe!
We could still use a good day or two of rain. The ground is so dry that the rain is soaked up so fast!Lets hope we can get some more. Sounds like next week is supposed to be in the upper 90's again. YUCK!
Glad to hear that you got some rain. Over here in Northwest Iowa we didn't get any!!
Lori
Woohoo! I didn't have to water my flowers today. Keep on dancing ladies!!
That downpour was awesome! We still need more, however.
glad you got some rain! Atlanta finally got some as well!
Post a Comment