Here is Jake "swimming"! Don't mind my annoying voice trying to encourage him to swim (I sound like a dork)...he he :)!!Have a great weekend! God's Blessings to everyone!!
That was so funny! It looks so good I think I would even climb in!
What a riot! You know how cold that hose water can be on a hot day, hehe. Poor Jake, he wanted to sit down, but puttin' his parts in was just too hard.LOL...too funny!
BAH hahahahahaha.
HAHA! that was too cute! and I don't blame him for not sitting down for long... that water can be VERY chilly on a hot day :o)Thanks for sharing your video (what a great idea!)
That was too cute!! He looked like he wanted to sit so bad but knew it was gonna be cold...hehehe!!
That was EXACTLY what Maggie would do. TOO FUNNY!
That was cute! Even the dog needs to cool off.
That was hilarious! A little to cold on his hiney. Jake, your so silly.
Oh my gosh!!! That was hilarious!! I love it when he can't decide if he should sit down or not. Too funny!!
That was so cute!!! How fun for Jake!!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
That was so funny! It looks so good I think I would even climb in!
What a riot! You know how cold that hose water can be on a hot day, hehe. Poor Jake, he wanted to sit down, but puttin' his parts in was just too hard.
LOL...too funny!
BAH hahahahahaha.
HAHA! that was too cute! and I don't blame him for not sitting down for long... that water can be VERY chilly on a hot day :o)
Thanks for sharing your video (what a great idea!)
That was too cute!! He looked like he wanted to sit so bad but knew it was gonna be cold...hehehe!!
That was EXACTLY what Maggie would do. TOO FUNNY!
That was cute! Even the dog needs to cool off.
That was hilarious! A little to cold on his hiney. Jake, your so silly.
Oh my gosh!!! That was hilarious!! I love it when he can't decide if he should sit down or not. Too funny!!
Oh my gosh!!! That was hilarious!! I love it when he can't decide if he should sit down or not. Too funny!!
That was so cute!!! How fun for Jake!!
Post a Comment