Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Sweet Corn




Jeff and I decided to set up a little stand for our sweet corn since we have so much! We'll be putting some signs up at the end of our gravel road in hopes people come flocking to get the BEST sweet corn in town..he he!! We are selling a dozen ears of corn for $3.00 ($1.00 cheaper then the in town people). Hopefully we can sell it...I would hate to see it all go to waste. COME AND GET IT!!! :)


God's Blessings to everyone!! More to come later!

6 comments:

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

MMM...looks good. Ours isn't ready yet but you sure made me hungry for some.

Don't you just love living here where you can do it on the honor system. My sister just went to a stand about 8 miles east and they even have the money there to make your own change...how awesome is that(a little more trusting than me). I hope some idiot doesn't rip them off and ruin the whole thing.

Lori said...

May have to come and check out the corn.

Jennifer said...

WHAT A GREAT IDEA!

Although I tried to leave the freshly frozen corn in the freezer, I popped some open last night and had it for dinner :o) YUM! (I rationalized it as being the smallest batch that I made, only 1 cup in the bag, that's definitely not enough for more than 1 person, right?! heehee!)


I just noticed in your picture that your glasses are very similar to mine. Love 'em! I'm silly about having my picture taken in my glasses, mainly b/c I hate to have a glare, and it never fails, the glare whites out part of my face. Blah. Hopefully I'll be getting some new 'eyes' soon, I've about worn these puppies out!

Happy Corn Selling!

A mom said...

I may just have to stop out and get some today. The guy by DQ has been tempting me for weeks now. Yummy!

Lori said...

Have a great weekend! We are headed to the cities. Derek wants to go to a Twins game.
We debated about going because of that bridge collapsing. But this was our family mini vacation. So we are going and staying at my cousins home.

Jamie said...

THat is a great idea!! I am sure you will get some buyers!!