and their HORRIBLE!!!! Yesterday when I got home from work our house was covered with these GROSS things!!! Thankfully Jeff has sprayed the house a week ago with something that would eventually kill the little buggers! I went outside a few hours later and there weren't so many on the house...they were all dead on the deck!! I couldn't believe how many there were out flying around. I made sure to keep my mouth closed as I walked so I wouldn't ingest the nasty little creatures :)! I guess I should just get use to it...we have 2 bean fields planted by us this year so I know it's only going to get worse before it gets better...he he!!Not much else is going on at our house. Haven't been up to too much. Jeff's puller tractor is on display at the local CarQuest today for Customer Appreciation Day. They asked him to bring it :)! He polished the tractor up last night and made sure it was there bright and early this morning. Now hopefully it doesn't rain (well at least not until he gets the tractor safely back at home and put away)!
We had a great visit with my Mom on Tuesday night. She took us out for super at the 2nd Street Diner..which is always YUMMY! Then her and I hung out in the house and chatted while Jeff went outside to work on a truck he needed to get done that night. So far we have no big plans for the weekend. Tomorrow I go and get my contacts and learn how to put them in. I'm excited about that. I'll have to post pictures of me with my glasses and with my contacts so everyone can see the difference...he he :)!
So that's it for now. We have everyone has a WONDERFUL Thursday! And watch out for those Asian Beetles! God's Blessings to everyone!
11 comments:
What did Jeff spray??? We get those darn things around here as well being next to a field.
Yes please post pictures!! You never post pictures of yourself on here...good luck with the contacts!!!
Oh no! It's an invasion! Eek! I hope the spray works.
Yay for contacts :o) I hope you have a very easy time getting them in and out. I can't wait to see pictures!
Have a great day!
You just let me know if you have any contact ????'s. I'll be your very own specialist :)
I thought those little buggers looked kinda cute. I guess hundreds of them would get real old.
I haven't seen any yet, but I am sure I will this weekend since it is supposed to be nice. YEAH!!
Good luck with the contacts!! I agree with Tracy...I want to see pictures!!
Those things are gross!! They give me the creeps and they stink when you kill them!!
Looking forward to seeing what you think of your contacts!
YUCK!
We have the same problem here at our house. What did Jeff use?
I hate them. Once I had a glass of water on my night stand and took a drink in the middle of the night. One had gotten in my water and then found his way into my mouth. Yuck. They taste worse than they smell.
They haven't made it to our house yet, but the boxelder bugs are running rampant.
Yes, what did you spray. I have not seen any of them yet, but I am sure they are on their way to my house. I wonder if good old soap and water works on them like it does box elder bugs?
Since you have nothing to do this weekend, perhaps you can just veg! I bet that would be relaxing.
I hope it is a great weekend for you!
I hate those little asian beetles.
i was just going to say..I haven't seen them yet. Looked up and one was on my blinds.
I also would like to know what you sprayed?
I hate those darn little bugs!
Oh I just hate those darn things! They come in the house no matter what and the bite...UGH!
Post a Comment