It's been pretty uneventful at our house lately. I guess that's good that we don't have anything too dramatic going on :)!
Our weekend was nice. We pretty much just stuck close to home. I cleaned all morning while Jeff was working. The house needed it!! I turned my music WAY UP and I cleaned like a crazy woman...he he!! Some guy came to our house while I was cleaning and jamming out to my tunes. I didn't hear him knocking on the door but I heard Jake barking like crazy. So I looked out the window..sure enough...there was some guy on our door step looking for Jeff. I'm sure he was real impressed with my tunes :)!! That's probably what tipped him off that someone was home!
After I was done cleaning I baked some cookies. Jeff worked a lot outside. He was moving things around behind the barn so he would have more room to store some things in the barn. He said he's running out of room. I always joke that he should just put up another building..he he! Or maybe we'll have to start getting rid of some stuff :)!! Just kidding honey!! Boy was it hot out there on Saturday...I think it hit 87! That is NOT NORMAL for October. I didn't like it one bit but I have a feeling that was our one last blast of summer. This weeks temp's are suppose to be "average" for this time of year. We'll take it :)!!
We lost one of our "old" ducks within the past few days. We noticed he was injured and now he's completely gone. We think a cat got him. We have noticed there has been a cat running around our yard lately. Hopefully it doesn't kill anymore of our ducks. Last night the 3 remaining "old" ducks were actually hanging out with the "new" ducks. Not sure if they are all going to "merge" together now or not. I say there is safety in numbers...not sure if they realize that or not..he he :)! They are bird-brains you know!
We went to Inwood on Sunday. We had planned to stop by Adam, Morgan, and Cade's on our way home but everyone at their house is sick! Poor Cade has a double ear infection. Adam and Morgan just have really yucky colds!! Two weeks ago Corey was sick too with a double ear infection...must be going around! GET BETTER EVERYONE!!! So we'll have to go see them in the next few weeks. We didn't get too see Tami, Alan, and Corey either on Sunday. So I didn't get my baby fix this weekend..he he!!
Jeff and I both had to work yesterday. I was surprised how busy I was yesterday..which was good because the morning went really fast. Today is not going as fast but what do you do :)! Jeff said work for him has been pretty good too however he said yesterday was a "typical" Monday!
Well I guess that's it. Nothing too exciting going on here. Hope everyone has a WONDERFUL Tuesday! God's Blessings to you all!!
8 comments:
You sure keep yourself busy on the weekends! Did you get to enjoy the nice weather outdoors at all?
Poor duck....I am sure his is in ducky heaven now!
I do the same when I am cleaning...crank the music and off you go!! Best way to clean.
Sounds like you had a busy and productive weekend.
We got lots of odds and ends projects done around the yard and home. I got a bunch of cleaning done too.
We also had some fun times watching movies, playing games with the kids, going to Derek's FB game and shopping a bit, and going to a birthday party and having out of town friends over.
If I turn up some music at my house, would you come clean it? What do you know, I just may have all the ingrediants you need to make some cookies too. :O)
I'm with Miah. We have music, cleaning supplies, and cookie ingredients here....wanna visit?
I think Sunday was our last day of warmth. It is so cold here, we could turn on the heat, except our furnace is not hooked up yet due to basement construction. BRRR!
Thanks for stopping by my blog! Sorry about the poor duck. I love turning up the music and cleaning. It makes the dredded task go by quickly and in a somewhat fun way!!!
"Uneventful" is always a good thing around here.
Have a fantastic week.
I love to crank the music and clean! Nothing better than getting in the zone! I need to find that zone, it has been a while for our poor house. I think the dust bunnies are taking up permanent residence! LOL
Post a Comment