The weekend went way too fast as usual! First off...Jeff was gone from Thursday until Sunday on a snowmobiling trip to Wyoming with Tami, Alan, Brian and Alan's parents. Yes I stayed home. Why? you might ask...well I don't have a snowmobile and I wasn't all that excited about riding in the car for 8 hours. I stayed home and tended to the animals. I hate being home by myself but I survived! Boy was I SUPER HAPPY when Jeff got home yesterday at 4:00...I didn't want to let him go :)! He had a blast by the way. I'll hopefully post some pictures of his snowmobiling adventures next week sometime.
Val and I went shopping on Saturday. Every place we went had some GREAT bargains! We went to Old Navy and I got 4 items of clothing for $22.00!! Everything "winter" was marked way down and then they took off an additional 50% at the register when you were checking out. It was AWESOME!! Also found some really good sales at Kohl's. We had a great time. I was even home by 4:30 on Saturday afternoon. I was exhausted! I was asleep on the couch by 8:15 but made myself stay awake when I woke up at 9:00 so I could sleep that night. I didn't sleep very good while Jeff was out of town. Last night however...with him home..I pretty much slept like a log! I just feel so much more secure when he's home!
My adventures in sewing have stopped for now. I have no idea what I'm doing at this point so my Mom said next time she is up this direction or we are down their direction she'll teach me some stuff. Sounds like a plan to me. Maybe I better get my scrapbooking stuff out...I know how to do that..he he :)!
Otherwise it's back to the grind today. It's cold enough out there today...I'm dreading walking Jake this afternoon. Might have to break out the snowpants for some added warmth! So if you are driving by our house later today...and see someone is a lot of winter weather gear..that would be me. Honk and wave if you want..he he :)! Have a great Monday everyone! God's Blessings to you all!
7 comments:
I love bargains! Although I have enjoyed shopping from my home computer lately.
Old Navy just had tooooo much stuff not to buy!!
Glad you had a good weekend and your hubby made it home safely.
I seem to be getting ahead of the sales. Everything I bought one day seems to be going on sale the next. It's driving me nuts.
It sounds like you had a good weekend of shopping! I might have to check out the stores soon! That's too bad about the sewing, but it sounds like with your mom's help you'll get it done!
Honk Honk! (((I'm wavin')))
Sounds like you got some GREAT deals! Woohoo! I love sales!
Hope you have a great week... and stay warm!
I bet your really dreading Jakes walk today! BURRRR!
I may have to hit old navy next week. Hopefully I can find some goodies. Glad you had fun.
Wow you found some great bargains!! Glad you had a good weekend!
Glad you founds some deals!! That always makes shopping fun! I bet you were thankful to have Jeff home! I hate it when Craig is away! Lucky for me he doesn't leave very often!!
Hope your mom can help you get unstuck. Keep the spirits up and you will be making things in no time!!!
Post a Comment