I called the Doctor's office this a.m. since I never heard anything from them yesterday regarding my Glucose results. Well they just called me back a few minutes ago and the results were NEGATIVE!! WOO HOO! So I don't have to do the 3 hour test now! What a relief! I will NEVER again drink decaf coffee with sugar and creamer and a large glass of OJ before going to the Doctor ever again..LESSON LEARNED :)!
Just wanted to give everyone the wonderful update! Should I celebrate with something sweet now..he he :)!! Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone! God's Blessings to you all!
8 comments:
That is indeed good news!!
:)
Great news!! I'm glad for you, now go eat something sweet:)
AWESOME!
Great news!
Wonderful News!! Prayers have been answered!! Glad to hear it!
Have a great rest of the week!
Thats great news!
Hope everything else is going well.
Good news!!!!
That is great news!!!
Post a Comment